Frequent Contributor
Hi - I had a quick question regarding JRs blue ceylon pieces I was hoping someone could help me with. I picked up the ring on clearance and received it just before Christmas. It didn't wow me so when the matching enhancer popped up, I jumped on it. I received it today and I really like it. My issue is this - when I look at the sapphire, the one in the ring appears bigger than the one in the pendant. The description had the pendant having a 2 1/4 ctw and the ring as having 1.50 ctw. I was hoping someone else had both pieces and could look at them and let me know what they thought when they compared the two. Thanks so much - i appreciate it! PS - I just had my 16 year old son look at them and he felt the stone in the ring was also bigger (was thinking it might be my bad eyesight).
Frequent Contributor
Please disregard this post - I think I was confused. When I read the product description, I thought those were just the sizes of the ceylon sapphire - not the blue and the white sapphires together.
Honored Contributor

I make that mistake a lot. I think, Wow, that's a big stone, then I re-read and realize its all the surrounding stones also.