Trusted Contributor

Jane T sometimes mentions the criticisms that have been hurled at her either through these forums or Facebook. Obviously hosts care about what people say about them. I applaud Jane for not ignoring these "constructive criticisms" ( achm)  and letting people know she has been reading. I wish posters here and on Facebook would think before they post. I do not buy the "they are in the public eye and so they should expect it" theory.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Respected Contributor

I do have some constructive criticism about Jane, though.  When she presented the Judith Ripka black, white, and green rings in the gem gala, she didn't name the green gem.  She referred to it as the "green goddess" or just the green ring.  I thought that was odd.  I had to call customer service to find out it was green chalcedony.  I really think she didn't have the info on her card.  It was so uncharacteristic of her usual spot-on presentations!

Esteemed Contributor

I like Jane....but I don't care for what she was going to present...not my style...and out of my price range.... so I didn't watch tonight...she is a good host and very informative....I love her clothes...she looks good in her retro dresses....

Respected Contributor

Once agsin I say that Jane looks beautiful tonight. Love her in black. Her hair and makeup are so lovely. Hope she reads these.

Respected Contributor

I enjoyed watching her tonight as well, she looks gorgeous too, hair and makeup, dress,  all perfect for her.  I love that she sets her own style and stands out in a crowd, in a very good way.

Esteemed Contributor

@StylishLady wrote:

Once agsin I say that Jane looks beautiful tonight. Love her in black. Her hair and makeup are so lovely. Hope she reads these.

I think her hair is more flattering with a little more volume.

Honored Contributor
Sometimes her hair looks really great. I don't know why she doesn't try to keep that same look going for any length of time.
Honored Contributor

@Adelina wrote:

Jane T sometimes mentions the criticisms that have been hurled at her either through these forums or Facebook. Obviously hosts care about what people say about them. I applaud Jane for not ignoring these "constructive criticisms" ( achm)  and letting people know she has been reading. I wish posters here and on Facebook would think before they post. I do not buy the "they are in the public eye and so they should expect it" theory.

ah but see you are missing the point- people that post on here and Facebook with their "constructive criticisms" know EXACTLY what they are doing and know that their "criticisms" will sting and hurt. It is awful to think that some go out of their way to hurt people but there are and that is what these people are doing. They get some type of satisfaction out of knowing they've hurt someone. It is disturbing, actually.