Honored Contributor

Re: Reviews of Shawn's Courage bracelet are gone?

On 12/11/2014 cgil said:

I have the ring and recently bought the charm bracelet. It came a couple of days ago. I returned it because I did not think it was of the same quality as the ring. I also did not like the toggle closure. The charms are very small. The bracelet has a nice weight but just had a cheap look to it IMO. I love the ring and wear it almost everyday!

It's a shame you didn't care for the bracelet, but thanks for the review. Smart to return it, no use keeping jewelry you're not going to wear.

Honored Contributor

On 12/6/2014 depglass said:

Yes, don't size up on that wide band. I did, just like I always do on wide bands, and it fell right off my hand.

that is so true! It is weird , but regular size will do. I think also because the band is wide and weighty my finger "shrinks" when I wear it.

Contributor

I got mine on Tuesday. I am not really impressed with it.Its heavy. But it does not look like sterling silver. And I could not find any 925 markings on it.It does not have that wow factor.

Respected Contributor

Is it my imagination or is the bracelet link less substantial looking than the original?

buckie, the 925 is on the toggle bar itself. I agree with you, more of a sentimental piece than a wow piece. The Tiffany charm bracelet is more wow. I am giving it a good try and will decide in January.