Honored Contributor

Re: Reviews of Shawn's Courage bracelet are gone?

I don't know anything about the bracelet but I took the plunge and bought the ring. It came yesterday. It is fantastic. The price is a steal for this.

Very heavy and solid but not uncomfortable to wear and I don't have long or large fingers. I went with my normal size 4 and it fits perfectly. IMO no need to size up even though the band is very wide.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't have any of her pieces, but they look fantastic - very heavy and well made.

Respected Contributor

I think the ring is such a handsome piece. Can't wait until my bracelet arrives.

Trusted Contributor

Don't the item numbers change with the different advance-order dates?
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Honored Contributor

Yes, don't size up on that wide band. I did, just like I always do on wide bands, and it fell right off my hand.

Honored Contributor

It's nice you have this and it will always remind you of Shawn.

Respected Contributor

On 12/6/2014 blahblahvampemerblah said: Don't the item numbers change with the different advance-order dates?

I bet that is it...I could not figure out where all the reviews that were there in October went!

Honored Contributor

I have the ring and the quality is EXCELLENT. The price for this is outstanding. If the bracelet is anything like it regarding quality, you will be thrilled.

Respected Contributor

hello again. My bracelet came and I said I would let you know what I thought.

Well, I like it but not sure if I love it enough for the price. The toggle is great and seems very secure. The silver is very shiny and the charms are very nice. The weight is perfect and the size small is perfect for my wrist.

What I am not crazy about is that the charms are quite nicked up and dented looking which looks a little strange with the obvious newness of the chain and the charms. It will probably all 'blend' with time. Also, like others have noted the charm rings are not soldered on...a worry. And I think for the price they should have been. That is my biggest objection.

Since it is by my standards pricey I am going to give it until the return by date and then decide.

If it were less expensive I would keep it for sure.

Having said all that, it is exactly as Shawn represented it to be...and I can certainly see why it means so much to her. If it had been mine and "luved' by time and trial as has Shawns I would treasure it as she does.

Super Contributor

I have the ring and recently bought the charm bracelet. It came a couple of days ago. I returned it because I did not think it was of the same quality as the ring. I also did not like the toggle closure. The charms are very small. The bracelet has a nice weight but just had a cheap look to it IMO. I love the ring and wear it almost everyday!