Respected Contributor

Reviews of J347532--JAI figural leopard mesh bracelet please

[ Edited ]

Does anyone have this bracelet?  How does it wear?  Any concerns?  When was it introduced?  

Respected Contributor

Re: Reviews of J347532--JAI figural leopard mesh bracelet please

Hi, Shawnie.  I have this bracelet, and it wears very well.  My one piece of advice to you, If you choose to get it, is that you need to remember that the clasp opens on the side of the clasp that is the farthest from the bumpy nubs that you press inward to open it. Sometimes, I forget that and try to pull it open from the wrong side of the clasp.  The mesh is holding up perfectly, too.  It is a lighter weight piece that is perfect for summer.

Hope you love it! 

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie I have it. I know it was around at least a year ago. I can't think of one negative thing to say about it. I wear it with jeans, I wear it with silk dress for dinner and the theatre. It's a beautiful and versatile bracelet. Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam Thankyou!!  I think it is going to be mine pretty soon.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jersey BornThankyou for the advice!  that is exactly the kind of thing that would stump me too.  I inherited a beautiful stampato from my mother and I still forget how to open it.  But it for sure will never fall off my wrist!