Valued Contributor

Reviews For Those Who May Still Like Diamonique and/or Faux Tanzanite

On Gem Day, I saw a tanzanite ring that I loved and ordered. However, after reminding myself that tanzanite is not a hard gemstone (6.5) and if worn as a ring should only be worn as a special occasion ring. I am talking about a tanzanite solitare and if memory serves the tanzanite stone on the beautiful ring I cancelled was 2 cts. I do own two deep dark tanzanite pieces...one a pendant and the other earrings.

Anyway, I was looking online and found this ring J 285604 which had good reviews....the pic doesn't do it justice. Anyway it is fantastic....1.5 ct tanzanite surrounded by small stones...totally believable and if any of you have shopped at Gemvara you can built a ring that looks just like this.

Next I stumbled on J 285082 a pair of earrings....clear diamonique. They had good reviews and I felt like treating myself since I had "given up" the ring. These earrings are beautiful and also believable..I got the round. I keep pinching myself because I haven't purchased diamonique pieces in years and didn't expect to be this wowed.

Just thought I would share

Epiphany Diamonique 100-Facet Halo Stud Earrings

Epiphany Diamonique Simulated Tanzanite Halo Ring

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Reviews For Those Who May Still Like Diamonique and/or Faux Tanzanite

Thanks for the info...I like to dip into the diamonique world still (like the look when it's well done and the price, too!) -- thanks for sharing these pretty treasures! I have the ring in my wish list now.