Frequent Contributor

Review on ginger link bracelet and small ginger ring w/pic

Link Bracelet, J279954:Resisted a long time due to price ($400), but when it came up with ezpay this last visit, I decided to get it home. OMG, it is sooooo me. Nice weight, great silver work, virtually no DMQ (I like DMQ and I like no DMQ. Really like no DMQ on this particular piece). Stones: Lovely, warm, with glow and fire. Fit: 7.25 perfect on my 6.25 inch wrist; enough drape and play but does not get in the way or roll around. This bracelet is a homerun.

Ring, J267230: Wanted something smaller than my ginger Monaco for this bracelet and this ring is the perfect companion. Simple but unique silver carving and setting, good sized stone that is full of rich brown/golden color, and reasonably priced. ($90). Scrumptious with the bracelet.

The enhancer in the picture is a retired JRQ piece from years ago. It was sold as "Whisky Quartz" but the color is spot on with the "Ginger Quartz".

I wore this set to work today and felt amazing in it. Highly recommend the new link bracelet and the ring is terrific as well.

/></p>