Occasional Contributor

Ladies I just received the Bixby watch and it is STUNNING{#emotions_dlg.tt1}!!!! I got the white w/blue topaz. It is a gorgeous, gorgeous piece. The combination of elements really makes this watch. I love that it is so different from most watches out there. The tooled leather strap is perfect; nice shade of ivory and the tooling is nicely done. White face is a true white MOP and the skull is noticeable, but doesn't scream "SKULL". The london blue topaz is well saturated and the stones match....I sent a BB ring w/LBT back a while ago because the stone color was all over the place. Not here!! I also LOVE the gold flower AND hands on top of the MOP. Overall, the watchface is fabulous...bold, pretty and easy to read, and I love the shape of the oval too. The only thing I didn't notice when I ordered, was that the steel scroll & leaf part is connected to the top of the watch (vs being lower and flat against the skin) which creates a gap in-between that part of watch and the skin. Not a problem, and I don't think it will be for most who wear it. The watch doesn't turn on my 6" wrist, and most leather watches turn on me. I'd say it's a keeper....I do want to make sure it keeps good time but so far so good!! If anyone else got theirs, please post your review too!!