Respected Contributor

Re: Returns question when Q claims it hasnt received item back

@CHIP62 wrote:

@Venezia,

I did not know it thank you so much for letting me know, where is it?🌻

@CHIP62- If you look under the top barcode on the prepaid label, it gives a very long number.  That's your tracking number and will match what is shown on your order info (look to the right and click on "Track Return").

At first, I used to make a copy of the label before I handed it over to the post office, but I no longer bother to do that now, as I always get a receipt with the number on it.  I have to say, I'd never just drop any return in a box.  I want a receipt as proof of the package being handed to a clerk.  HTH.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Returns question when Q claims it hasnt received item back

Does your receipt showing the tracking number?   If so, call CS again.  

I returned an item by USPS priority mail and called after 18 days.  The CS person processed the return while on the phone after looking up my tracking number on USPS.com.  

I never us the Q label. It's parcel post which is the slooooooowest possible way to send something in the mail.  Most big retailers use a third party to move these items from post office to post office which slows things down a lot.   If there is a storm or any other delay, it's the last one that gets moving again.