Honored Contributor

Re: Returns question when Q claims it hasnt received item back

@CHIP62 wrote:

@Venezia,

I did not know it thank you so much for letting me know, where is it?🌻

@CHIP62- If you look under the top barcode on the prepaid label, it gives a very long number.  That's your tracking number and will match what is shown on your order info (look to the right and click on "Track Return").

At first, I used to make a copy of the label before I handed it over to the post office, but I no longer bother to do that now, as I always get a receipt with the number on it.  I have to say, I'd never just drop any return in a box.  I want a receipt as proof of the package being handed to a clerk.  HTH.

Honored Contributor

Does your receipt showing the tracking number?   If so, call CS again.  

I returned an item by USPS priority mail and called after 18 days.  The CS person processed the return while on the phone after looking up my tracking number on USPS.com.  

I never us the Q label. It's parcel post which is the slooooooowest possible way to send something in the mail.  Most big retailers use a third party to move these items from post office to post office which slows things down a lot.   If there is a storm or any other delay, it's the last one that gets moving again.  

New Contributor

Re: Returns question when Q claims it hasnt received my item .

Yes I sent a sweater back in November, its now the end of January I spoke to a represetative and she couldnt find anything? Now what do I do Im out 55.00. Never in all my years did I have a problem with QVC with return's.. .. 

Super Contributor

@pinkdiva wrote:
Just curious ladies, over the years I have done a ton of biz with the Q. I sent something back 2 weeks ago, which they claim they have not received. The item---makeup that didnt work for me---was less than 50, so I didn't insure it and I didn't get deliv confirm. In the past I have never had an issue with the USPS, in terms of things disappearing. The other packages I sent that same day (not to Q but to other people) were received promptly. I have proof from my receipt at the PO that I mailed a pkg that day to the Q returns town with zip code. I called CS but they said nothing they could do because I didn't return it with anyway to track so they can't know if I mailed it back. On the one hand, I get their position. Essentially, theyd be taking me at my word, and Im sure some people would lie. on the other hand, I think, given the thousands I must have spent over the years here, and the price of the item in question, CS attitude about the issue and not trying to be proactive with a longstanding customer is pretty lame. Has anyone else ever a return lost at the Q and what was the outcome?

If you return anything, other than simple mail, it should have a tracking number. When you call CS provide your tracking number.

Super Contributor

@Lavenderjunkie wrote:

If you used the Q return label,  you can track the package to show it was delivered to the post office and maybe see what happened to it from there. Use of the Q return label is supposed to be insured,  but you still probably need to prove you delivered it to the postal system.

QVC always told, if you use your label, they guarnatee refund. Although it is more expensive sometimes, it is nice to be assured, you will get your money back.