Valued Contributor

Requesting a good 2-inch silver hoop earring

I've been waiting and looking a long time. They are hard to find anywhere. I would prefer an omega back, not too heavy but substantial, not diamond cut or etched. Just an awesome earring in 2 inch real silver. A lot of us are wearing longer hair again. Thanks for your consideration!
Honored Contributor

Re: Requesting a good 2-inch silver hoop earring

[ Edited ]

All of the generic silver items I've gotten in the past few years from QVC have been thin, flimsy and not at all durable.  They're so thin, then get bent just putting them in the ear.  I've given up. 

I bought J329300, an Ultra Fine earring and they were so flimsy I had to get out my jewelers tools and remake them before I could wear them.  Now every wearing necessitates an adjustment as the act of inserting in the ear bends them out of line. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Just bought a pair I love for $18 at JTV. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd like to find a pair that doesn't have thick posts that go through the piercing. They often are kind of flat and wide at the base. My piercing isn't stretched out so they hurt! I take sanding files and thin them down--only if the style is unique to bother with all the work. Otherwise I don't purchase those kind.

Honored Contributor

Brighton jewelry is fantastic. Never tarnishes, looks genuine, beautiful stuff at better boutique stores or online. Not cheap, but, you'll reach for it everytime you go out.

Forget their bags !!!!!!!!!!!  Stunning, but, yeah , like 500  Yikes !

Regular Contributor

@birdQ13 wrote:
I've been waiting and looking a long time. They are hard to find anywhere. I would prefer an omega back, not too heavy but substantial, not diamond cut or etched. Just an awesome earring in 2 inch real silver. A lot of us are wearing longer hair again. Thanks for your consideration!

@birdQ13

Have you looked on overstock dot com?

They have a big assortment.

Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

All of the generic silver items I've gotten in the past few years from QVC have been thin, flimsy and not at all durable.  They're so thin, then get bent just putting them in the ear.  I've given up. 

I bought J329300, an Ultra Fine earring and they were so flimsy I had to get out my jewelers tools and remake them before I could wear them.  Now every wearing necessitates an adjustment as the act of inserting in the ear bends them out of line. 

@Kachina624

QVC jewelry isn't what it used to be.

Smiley Sad

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PurpleBunny wrote:

Just bought a pair I love for $18 at JTV. 

@PurpleBunny

ITA JTV has a good selection as well.

Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

@IMissSuperPoke wrote:

I'd like to find a pair that doesn't have thick posts that go through the piercing. They often are kind of flat and wide at the base. My piercing isn't stretched out so they hurt! I take sanding files and thin them down--only if the style is unique to bother with all the work. Otherwise I don't purchase those kind.

@IMissSuperPoke

That's terrible!

I wonder if you need some way to help stretch the piercings open more?

Regular Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Brighton jewelry is fantastic. Never tarnishes, looks genuine, beautiful stuff at better boutique stores or online. Not cheap, but, you'll reach for it everytime you go out.

Forget their bags !!!!!!!!!!!  Stunning, but, yeah , like 500  Yikes !

@SharkE

Brighton is beautiful!

Smiley Happy