New Contributor

Request: 16" Textured & Polished Link Necklace

Need 16" Sterling Textured and Polished Link Necklace and a bracket. Please bring back
Super Contributor

Re: Request: 16"" Textured & Polished Link Necklace

I have this oldie but goodie in three lengths, 16", 18", and 20". I adore these heavy bold chains. I believe I paid right around $100-$125 each when they were a OTO many years ago.

Trusted Contributor

I have the 20"". It is a great chain.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
New Contributor

I have the 16"" and I think the 20"" that I would be glad to part with if anyone is interested. I have a lot of ""stuff"" that I would like to part with because I don't wear it anymore. Keep hoping to post on the Delphi with pictures but haven't had time yet! nicurn912 at gmail dot com

Super Contributor

I don't have it, if your talking about the Country Link. But I have something very similar that I got at Zales Jewelry. The same links but a toggle necklace with a 1/4ct diamond heart charm, in a 16" and the matching bracelet, just gorgeous.

I believe its a brillant value peice, not sure if they still carry it but I doubt they would discontine it as it was so popular. The price is higher because of the diamond heart. I remember the necklace was 399.00 with a 10percent discount & the bracelet was 299 discounted when my DH purchased it.

Hopefully you'll finally be able to purchase the Ripka peice, most likely it will be offered again.

Super Contributor

I went to the Zales site, I am very surprised they discontined the Brillant Value necklace & bracelet I mentioned, nothing they have compares to it. Glad I do have it.

Trusted Contributor