I bought my wife a sterling silver emerald ring from QVC approximately 5-7 years ago. I think it may have been part of the Judith Ripka, but I cannot be sure. It was an oblong style, approximately 3-4 inches long with numerous small round green stones - dark emerald in color. It was stolen from her and I am trying to locate the same ring, but have not had any luck. I am hopng someone may have purchased the same ring.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

You might try Googling Judith Ripka collection.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Honored Contributor

I think your only hope is Ebay for something that old.  Of course it will be used but at least she would have it.  Use search terms Ripka emerald ring frequently and see if one comes up.  You can also use email alerts on Ebay.

Respected Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I think your only hope is Ebay for something that old.  Of course it will be used but at least she would have it.  Use search terms Ripka emerald ring frequently and see if one comes up.  You can also use email alerts on Ebay.

Great suggestion @depglass .  I sell mostly vintage jewelry on eBay and often find QVC & HSN collections to resell.  As you say @MiJe can search Judith Ripka green to see what is available and also to receive emails when one is newly listed.

Honored Contributor

A ring 3 to 4 inches long?  Mm perhaps?

I think ebay might be your best bet.  I hope you can find another.

Honored Contributor

If you can't find it at the Q, go to JTV and let her choose one.  They have some great choices too.  

Esteemed Contributor

You might want to check the Ross Simons website. 

Honored Contributor

I don't think your description is correct.  My fingers aren't 4 inches long!

Respected Contributor

I second the eBay recommendation.   I actually found the matching earrings to a gold dolphin ring over 20 years old on eBay.  I missed out on them when I bought the ring because I thought they were too expensive as they were at a higher end jeweler.  It took a couple of years of checking before they popped up and I did the buy it now option to secure my purchase.  

I also found the matching tulip globe for a lamp on eBay.  Just just have to be vigilant. 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Could this be similar?

J400369

• 14K gold-plated sterling silver
  • Oval, prong-set ruby ziosite in center and round, prong-set emeralds on sides
  • Total gemstone weights are approximate: Ruby zoisite 3.35 carats; Emerald 0.15 carat
  • Due to the special nature of the plating process, QVC does n

product thumbnail 1