Respected Contributor

Hello ladies I have been playing a bit of a merry go round with item#j148815.....each time I order one it is either fine for a few weeks then a stone falls out....CS has me return it and if there's one left I get another one. This time I just got the replacement today and 2 stones are out upon arrival. Both loose in the plastic bag. So I called CS and I can have them repair it...they are sending me something in the mail about warranty I guess. And I mail it back to them at the specified address....takes like 4wks to get it back.

Does anyone out here own this bracelet? if so are you having any issues with stones coming out? I am wondering if this "style" is problematic and will always be dropping stones.

And has anyone ever had them repair a piece and it the outcome was good?? meaning no more stones falling out?

At this time the item is sold out and I assume the next time one pops back in the system will be my defective return from last week. I do label it defective so they shouldn't do that OR maybe it will pop back in after a repair is done?

THis is the 3rd try with this item....if I didn't like it so much and it fit so well I'd give up LOL!

Thanks for any shared experiences {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}