Honored Contributor

Has anyone purchased a piece from this designer.  He has lovely pieces on JTV.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't, but I like his pieces as well a Vanna K.

Super Contributor

I have purchased both his and Vanna K pieces and have been happy with both. I am one of those girls that likes to play with different bridal sets. I put my real ones away in a safe place.

Honored Contributor

Re: Remy for Bella Luce

[ Edited ]

@DarlingDino wrote:

I have purchased both his and Vanna K pieces and have been happy with both. I am one of those girls that likes to play with different bridal sets. I put my real ones away in a safe place.

Thank you, I did order the lady luck ring.  I will let you know what I think.  I was not shopping but I was watching his presentation and I liked several of the pieces but I decided on the lucky one.  Part of the design is a horseshoe on the setting. Vanna K has beautiful pieces.  Have not purchased one of hers yet, but this one from Remy caught my eye.  Have fun with your wedding sets.Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Swans are my favorite bird/animal so when I saw he designed a ring with a swan on either side and a yellow stone in the middle I jumped all over it.  I tried to find a pic, but apparently it's not in stock anymore.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Has anyone purchased a piece from this designer.  He has lovely pieces on JTV@sunshine 919 I have purchased a ring from Remy and I will tell you his Remy cuts for his stones are outstanding.  I have my eye on some other pieces of his that I am waiting to go on sale. I also own a couple of Vanna K pieces too. One ring and a pendant. Her workmanship is outstanding also. I just ordered a wedding band from the Vanna K line. I can't wait to get it. I also own a couple rings from Charles Winston and those are very nice too. I stick with the designer styles as I've had to return some of JTV Bella Luce that they sell. I think you will be very happy with your Remy purchase. I keep my wedding set in its box when I go out of town. I never wear my diamonds when I travel. It's a nice alternative too. Instead of spending a lot of $$$ on nice jewerly pieces, I buy the designer pieces from JTV. 

I haven't purchased Diamonique on QVC for a very long time. I didn't have very good luck in the past. Not like the old days when Diamonique was sold in 14K. The prices they sell for now in Sterling Silver is too expensive for what you get. This is just my personal opinion.

Honored Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Has anyone purchased a piece from this designer.  He has lovely pieces on JTV@sunshine 919 I have purchased a ring from Remy and I will tell you his Remy cuts for his stones are outstanding.  I have my eye on some other pieces of his that I am waiting to go on sale. I also own a couple of Vanna K pieces too. One ring and a pendant. Her workmanship is outstanding also. I just ordered a wedding band from the Vanna K line. I can't wait to get it. I also own a couple rings from Charles Winston and those are very nice too. I stick with the designer styles as I've had to return some of JTV Bella Luce that they sell. I think you will be very happy with your Remy purchase. I keep my wedding set in its box when I go out of town. I never wear my diamonds when I travel. It's a nice alternative too. Instead of spending a lot of $$$ on nice jewerly pieces, I buy the designer pieces from JTV. 

I haven't purchased Diamonique on QVC for a very long time. I didn't have very good luck in the past. Not like the old days when Diamonique was sold in 14K. The prices they sell for now in Sterling Silver is too expensive for what you get. This is just my personal opinion.

Hello Leeny, you could not have been more correct!!! This ring is over the top gorgeous.  If I were not already use to wearing larger stones (Thanks to Michael V. lol) this ring would be too much.  I am wearing it now.  I have absolute, diamonique, and Bella Luce, but this Remy bella luce out sparkles all of them.Smiley Happy