Super Contributor

Remember the PreZerve jewelry case

[ Edited ]

Wish they would offer this line of cases with the anti-tarnish lining.  Just purchased the Lori Griener Jewelry organizer and it was definitely not what I expected. I felt it was not a quality product. Returned the same day. The PreZerve case was so handy and held a lot of jewelry and excellent quality. Plus they stored well when I place in our safe.

Honored Contributor

Re: Remember the PreZerve jewelry case

I've  got 5-6 Lori Grenier boxes.  To which do you refer?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

My favorite are the Prestige tarnish proof flat stackable boxes with a clear top that Coleen Lopez sold on HSN.   I have many of the 15" x 8" boxes.  They come as ring boxes or sectioned and no sections boxes.  I like the no section boxes for laying necklaces and for laying in a row the tennis type bracelets.  Would also work for laying out bangles  although I have mine in an armoire type jewelry chest.  The ring box holds about 70 rings.  There are also smaller boxes about 8" x 6" and I use these for pendants and earrings.   All of mine are black textured finish, but they come in several colors.  There is also one for hanging necklaces, but it did not appeal to me - I prefer necklaces that need hanging to be on hold in an armoire.

Super Contributor

Purchased H215033 jewelry case. The Velcro was not secure (and of poor quality) on the large pockets and the zippers were not smooth, also found it awkward to get into the smaller pockets. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have Lori's jewelry cabinet and I love it!  I've had it for 10 plus years and it still works to keep everything nice.  Love that I can see everything and it is so neatly stored.  I also have a couple of Colleen's boxes that I use for more everyday stuff and my watches.

Very useful products IMO.

Respected Contributor

I have a couple of the smaller ones she sold years ago. One opens from the top and the doors swing out and has a mirror in the top. The other has a glass single door. I've never tried Colleen's jewelry boxes. I'll have to check and see if they are still available.