Honored Contributor

I have a few pairs of his earrings - the wide loops that hug the earlobe.

I thought I lost one a few weeks ago taking off "the mask."  

So happy .... this morning something rolled under the bed and when I reached for it .... there was the missing earring!  

Made my day!

Honored Contributor

I'm happy for you.  I have lost two rings over the years and I'm hoping some of your good luck will filter through to me.  I know I lost them in the house, maybe down past the cushions.  Both of them were lost shortly after I received them in the mail and I hadn't put them away yet.  

Frequent Contributor

Yes, I remember him.  Purchased a King Tut ring from him through QVC--received many compliments and still wear it.

Glad you found your earring.

Honored Contributor

I own one of his bracelets. Bought it from the Q many years ago and it still looks very good.  It's this rosetta link:

images.jfif

Esteemed Contributor

EBay has a lot of Erwin Pearl jewelry and its reasonably priced.  Did he only do clip earrings ( there's a lot of those on EBay).

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I own one of his bracelets. Bought it from the Q many years ago and it still looks very good.  It's this rosetta link:

images.jfif

wow, that's beautiful. Do you mind if I ask what it cost you?

Esteemed Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten : There are currently several of this style on EBay from $8-$48.

Respected Contributor

I'm surprised at the price; what's the bracelet made of? It looks a lot more expensive.

Honored Contributor

Re: Remember Erwin Pearl?

[ Edited ]

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

images.jfif

wow, that's beautiful. Do you mind if I ask what it cost you?

@GoneButNotForgotten 

I paid whatever the Q charged me for it many years ago. I want to say something like $50, maybe...?  It's gold-plated over brass and it most certainly looks like 14K gold, the quality is exceptional and the gold plating has not worn off or become tarnished. It came in different sizes, too. If you can find one on Ebay, I recommend getting it. 

Respected Contributor

thanks; I'll look for one.