Esteemed Contributor

Re: Received this gorgeous cuff today!!!

Gorgeous -- enjoy it to the hilt!

Regular Contributor

Pepper did your hubby go on another fire run when you order this lol!!!! What a stunning bracelet love the braided look . Wear it in good health.
Trusted Contributor

Hi Pepper, when I saw this on clearance and easy pay, I thought that you might get it knowing your love for Amy. I have this braided cuff in both the Amy and Blue Topaz versions and thy are both quite stunning. Love the braided design. There is nothing else like it. I hope you will enjoy wearing your beautiful cuff for many happy healthy years. P.S. I hope your leg is helping well and you are keeping good health.
Contributor

As another amethyst lover, Pepper, I'm grateful for the heads up about the clearance price on this bracelet. Make room on that bench!

Valued Contributor

That's a stunning bracelet. Was just looking at the earrings on the bay and noticed these. Maybe not an exact match but they would be pretty with your new bracelet.

Earrings

Super Contributor

Thank you ladies for all of your awesome posts. I hope you realize how much you all mean to me. Love this forum!! And yes, I love my amethysts!! This bracelet has the right color of amethysts plus some really great braiding

Now for my walking....It's going a lot slower than I would like. I will have to realize that this is going to time. The ankle that had the surgery isn't in pain any more. But I have arthritis so bad. He gave me a prescription for a topical pain reliever.

I'm looking forward to Judith's next shows!!

Super Contributor

This is on my wish list, and has been in and out of my cart...I have the original by-pass amy cuff from years ago and keep talking myself out of this one...do I really need a second amy end cap cuff? Well I think I may cave given your review. Wear yours in the best of health!

Frequent Contributor

Pepper, I have this also, and just love it. Amy is my birthstone, so, it's a great excuse to indulge myself! And Smarty, I also have that amy bypass, and this can't compare in a lot of ways. I wear this cuff with my oval watch, with it's "bling" strap. What a combination. I have had it on since I got it a week or so ago. I could never wear the amy by-pass cuff all day and night. It's way too bulky on the top. Yes, you do need this one!

Frequent Contributor

Enjoy your new gorgeous cuff Pepper! Wear it in the best of health! Hope your leg is on the mend.
Super Contributor

Dead Eye, you are so lucky to have the amethyst as your birthstone!! Feb was my parents wedding anniversary so that's why I have adopted it as one of my fav gem stones! Isn't this cuff such a beauty & so easy on the wear factor. I don't have the original by-pass cuff. I didn't start watching or buying Judith until about 6 years ago. I missed out on many wonderful pieces.

JOJO, thanks!! My leg is definitely on the mend. Thanks so much all of you asking. Since my surgery my Multiple Sclerosis decided to show up even more. So that makes my life more painful . But I will be ok...

Please know how much I enjoy all of your friendships.