Honored Contributor

Received the Ultra Fine Silver multi bangle with dangling heart

I rceived it today.  It's very cute, but way too big for me!  I have the average.  And normally any bracelet that is average I can wear.  But this will slip off my hand.  (I have a 7" wrist And wear average 7inch to 7 & 1/4)  So I'm returning it for the small, which apparently is still on wait list.  A lot of people I think, ordered this.  There are 4 bangles by way.  I thought it would be 3 but it's not.  Heart is super cute.

I also got the Ultra Fine Bead necklace.  I ordered it in the polished and the diamond cut. I received the polished one today.  It's a keeper.  Very pretty.  And the chain really sparkles.  I should receive the diamond cut in a few days. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Received the Ultra Fine Silver multi bangle with dangling heart

@songbird Sorry the medium was too large. I hope you receive the smaller one quickly. 

One of the 2 bracelets with magnetic clasps that I ordered is on its way and due here on Friday. Hoping I love it! The other is still processing. 

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

I rceived it today.  It's very cute, but way too big for me!  I have the average.  And normally any bracelet that is average I can wear.  But this will slip off my hand.  (I have a 7" wrist And wear average 7inch to 7 & 1/4)  So I'm returning it for the small, which apparently is still on wait list.  A lot of people I think, ordered this.  There are 4 bangles by way.  I thought it would be 3 but it's not.  Heart is super cute.

I also got the Ultra Fine Bead necklace.  I ordered it in the polished and the diamond cut. I received the polished one today.  It's a keeper.  Very pretty.  And the chain really sparkles.  I should receive the diamond cut in a few days. 

@songbird 

Bangles always fall off .... they also bang against things and usually scratch a lot because of all the things they hit.   IMO, worst bracelet style ever.

Think twice about how any size bangle will work for you.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44  I have had a ton of bangles....and have never lost any.  And none of them hanged as low as this one did.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@songbird  @Tinkrbl44 , Bangles require a little more attention, but I sure love their jingle, jangle on my wrist!

I have a few purchased from either Q or HSN and the only one that has a slight dent is......the Eterna Gold one!  Grrr.  It's their highly polished bangle so maybe that one is weaker?  It was my fault for not being careful when doing some paperwork at my desk but in my defense, I thought Eterna Gold was supposed to be stronger and dent resistant!  Silly me. 

All the rest have stood the test of time for me.  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44  Oh yes!  I'm wearing three Ultra Fine bangles that jingle and jangle!  Love the sound.  I always wear either 1 or 3 bangles together.  I never wear 2.  2 of them on same wrist doesn't look as nice as 1 or 3.  That's an old jewelry law, but I like it.  A jeweler once told me that. 

Honored Contributor

Sorry to hear that.  I bought that bracelet in the Average as a birthday present for my niece.  She has a 7 inch wrist, now I hope it won't be too big.  It should arrive in a few days and her birthday is in April so I'll try if on, if it my Large wrist, I'll return it.  Maybe get the Small, if it's still available.  The two things I bought to put in my gift drawer for future gifts arrived today.