Honored Contributor

Received my Michael V. Love Lock

Received my love lock in amethyst.  Absolutely darling.  The amethyst just sparkle.  His gem stones are the best in my opinion.  Anyway I love this piece.  I am thinking of keeping it as a necklace.  I think it may be a little big for a charm.  I am going to try it on my bracelet and see. Have a great Saturday ladiesSmiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Re: Received my Michael V. Love Lock

Mine should arrive Monday. Got the pink Amy. Glad to hear you like yours.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919   Congratulations on the love lock.   I love reading posts where people are thrilled with their purchases. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Enjoy,  yellow, in great health. I would also wear it as a pendant.  I have only 2 charms by MV and wear both as pendants.

Esteemed Contributor

Sounds really pretty Yellow.  Enjoy it.  Michael's jewelry is the best.  Wear in good health.  It's a winner for sure.  

Valued Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Received my love lock in amethyst.  Absolutely darling.  The amethyst just sparkle.  His gem stones are the best in my opinion.  Anyway I love this piece.  I am thinking of keeping it as a necklace.  I think it may be a little big for a charm.  I am going to try it on my bracelet and see. Have a great Saturday ladiesSmiley Happy

So glad you're pleased with the amethyst love lock, @sunshine 919.  Enjoy to the fullest!!

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA I do the same thing.  I didn't buy the love lock because I have found that I seldom wear "heart" jewelry, just not my thing.

I'm glad to hear, yellow, though that you love yours,  I admired the work and look of it very much but wound up ordering mini cento ring inistead.

Honored Contributor

I am sure you will love that mini cento.  That is a lovely ring.Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Michael V's designs and quality are truly top notch!  I have a couple pair of earrings that I bought years ago and still love and wear.  Recently purchased some garnet pieces--a ring, the cross and matching earrings--I'm a garnet lover, and these pieces are just spectacular. I enjoy watching and learning from him--although sometimes I DO wish he'd tone it down a little--LOL!  But, his enthusiasm IS contagious.