Honored Contributor

Re: Received my Jewelry purchase from 12/17/21

[ Edited ]

Recieved everything I purchased on 12/17/21 today.  Including the star bangle (that I was supposed to have gotten on 12/27/21.  

They all are very pretty and I'm happy with them.  I love the star bangle! It has a faint chime ring, when you move it.  Now I have both the heart and star. I also love the new link bracelets I got.  I got the round link choice and the oval link.  My gift to my sister it to come tomorrow.  That one was initial necklace in Sterling. It's an S. Everything was in Ultrafine except for the initial necklace..  The color of the Ultrafine is a beautiful white.  I had Ultrafine for years and years and they never, never tarnished. I will never, ever go back to Sterling for myself.  It's like a person trying 18K for the first time, and not wanting to go back to 14K.  Remember...pure silver does not tarnish.  The culprit is the copper they put it in Sterling.  It's worth it to be softer, because you don't have to worry about tarnishing.  

Honored Contributor

Lovely!  Wear in good health!

Respected Contributor

The last few Eterna Gold pieces I purchased came in same type of box yours arrived in. Purchased for myself so guess I never really thought about the EG blue/turquoise box. Enjoy your hoops, they are a classic style. I have several pairs of their hoops from years ago.