Honored Contributor

Received my DMG TSV bracelet

It took 10 days to get to me and my first reaction is Meh, it is not so great, I was expecting a smaller stone which would give a more real" appearance, oh well another item to return.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Received my DMG TSV bracelet

I don't have a lot of cz's, but could I recommend the Bella Luce line at JTV ? I have a tennis bracelet and the stones are really tiny, which is what I wanted. It looks lovely paired with other bracelets. Like I said I don't have many pieces, but what I have I like.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I don't have a lot of cz's, but could I recommend the Bella Luce line at JTV ? I have a tennis bracelet and the stones are really tiny, which is what I wanted. It looks lovely paired with other bracelets. Like I said I don't have many pieces, but what I have I like.

thank you 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I love mine!

I don't care if the stones are "believable" or not.

I was very happy with it.

I am loving the 100 facets

the matching stud earrings are in my mailbox, can't wait to see them.

Earlier this year I purchased J333649, marquise cut DMQ tennis bracelet and was not impressed.   But I kept it and wear it every day.

I think the TSV is great.    The stones are smaller than the stones on the marquise bracelet.   Sorry you don't like it.

@I am still oxox wrote:

It took 10 days to get to me and my first reaction is Meh, it is not so great, I was expecting a smaller stone which would give a more real" appearance, oh well another item to return.

Frequent Contributor

I received my bracelet today it was post marked from Return Center in South Carolina. Why?    Did I get a bracelet that has been returned. I was not impressed and agree that the stones would look more real if they were smaller. Unsure if I will keep.

Valued Contributor

mine one is so nice