Respected Contributor

Re: Received Jai Purchases

[ Edited ]

@Pecky A couple of months ago I purchased a small cuff from RM.  I tried both the PS and the Average.  I ended up keeping the Average because I was wearing it with some bangle bracelets and I liked the look better.  But for it to fit I pinched it a bit and narrowed the opening.  Perfect and because it is balanced it stays on top, just occasionally sliding a smidge to one side.  But it never spins to the bottom.  I hope this new one will be in my sweet spot in the PS.  

Respected Contributor

@Shanus You and others that offer advice and their experience are exactly the reasons I post here.

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@Shanus You and others that offer advice and their experience are exactly the reasons I post here.

@Shawnie   😄

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie @Pecky & others who stack bracelets like I do: You don’t want them all the same size or they end up on the same place on your arm. I have some 6 1/2”, some 6 3/4”, etc. That way they all have space in between when you stack them and can slide easily up and down your arm/wrist. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@Oolongtea Oops indeed, LOL!  I hooked them together.  Hope they bring the silver bead one back.  Dynamite!

re the cuff, it is very beautiful.  I have been reading reviews on other cuffs and JAI has a problem with their sizing.  If you are on the low end of the Size fit you probably need to go down a size.  But for the 6 inch wrist or around that size you can't go down.  Actually the more I look at it the prettier it looks to me.  Just don't know what I will do.

@Shawnie  Hey don’t laugh. I do that many times on purpose...I hook 2 or 3 chain link style bracelets together (lobster claw to ring of next one, etc.). Then I just wrap the longer length around 2 or 3 times & have only 1 clasp to hook. 

Super Contributor

Gracie3. Thank you! Yes, that's the designer. I was really happy to see that someone was thinking of the petite girls. I wear a small to an average. I have several cuff and bangle bracelets that I love. It's not fair that the petite girls can't buy these bracelets too. I think we're going to see other designers finally making their bracelets in an x small along with the other sizes.