Honored Contributor

Received Imperial Silver Cuff

[ Edited ]

My first Imperial silver piece.  I have several Imperial gold, both 18K & one 14K bracelet.  This came today.  It is gorgeous!  Very, very shiny.  It's the Wheat style.  Also my first one from Imperial Silver.  I have an average size wrist.  The fit is just fine.  It does drape a very little bit.  Won't come off my wrist.  I wore it around the house.  My husband liked it.  It's a 1/2 inch width. J364175

cuff.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: Received Imperial Silver Cuff

@songbird It is beautiful! Enjoy your new cuff!

I have Imperial 14k and 18K bracelets/necklaces/rings/earrings and one pendant, both yellow and white gold.  I have not tried the silver, but now I want some!

Esteemed Contributor

Imperial Silver is as exquisite in its own right--just like the gold pieces.

Honored Contributor

@songbird Beautiful!

Please be careful.  I have several cuffs with the "kick stand" closure and one came off when I was removing a coat!  I never did find it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@songbird Beautiful!

Please be careful.  I have several cuffs with the "kick stand" closure and one came off when I was removing a coat!  I never did find it.

Oh my...sorry that happened.  Yes, I will.  I really like this cuff.  I'd hate to lose it.

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@songbird Beautiful!

Oh my...sorry that happened.  Yes, I will.  I really like this cuff.  I'd hate to lose it.

@songbird DH superglued the kick stand on the replacement.  If you can get it on without the opening, I highly suggest it!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@songbird    I purchased the bracelet, it is very pretty.  

I wore it to work the day after it arrived....it fell off in the car, it must have caught on my coat or handbag...I had a big scare, I thought I lost it!!  I found it...it's going back, I'm to afraid to wear it.  To bad the clasp is not different...I'd love to keep it.