Valued Contributor

Received Bronzo WATCH from Vicenza Day and it's…..

FAB-U-LOUS!!!!! Looks so much like a Cartier or a timepiece very costly. The crystals are small & very sparkly; looks like diamonds!! Watch has a nice weight and with the removable clasps, this watch should fit everyone without a problem. LOVE the white dial as oppose to the typical white mother of pearl faces that we usually see. And the roman numerals take the watch up a notch, looking very expensive! Can't believe this watch was under $100. TERRIFIC price for such a exceptional look. 

I chose the original Rose Bronzo color. I just love this color. Totally believable all the way around. I have lots of Bronzo pieces and none have ever given me a problem. All pieces look as pristine as the day I received them. I keep them all in their original baggies they come in, sealed tight. (i do believe that's the key in keeping this jewelry always looking great. Do not ever store Bronzo is silver safekeepers. I believe those storage containers actually TARNISH jewelry, or at least much faster)

For those interested in this watch, take the plunge while you can. It's a WINNER and you won't regret it. Get it now to guarantee you won't get a return down the line. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Received Bronzo WATCH from Vicenza Day and it's…..

What is the item number?

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Valued Contributor

Hi morganjen! The item number for this watch is J320750

Enjoy if you decide to get one. It's great! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

iTalia...I bought the black and love it. I have a number of bronzo and Bellezza pieces and they all look like brand new after having some for several years and lots of wear. I do keep all my jewelry in the Prestige boxes and don't have any problems.

I just don't understand all the negative comments about Bronzo. Italians have been creating jewelry in bronze for hundreds of years. It was the standard in Roma in ancient times. Jewelry made in bronze that has been unearthed after a thousand years is still intact and wearable!

So glad you love yours, wear on good health!
Valued Contributor

I got all four colors, and I agree--they are fantastic and beautiful!  I, too, have Belleza watches that are great, too.  I have a tiny wrist and was afraid they would still be too big, but after removing the links, it wears slightly loose and drapey which is perfect for this type of watch.  I'm not a huge QVC fan, but this one is a definite WINNER!

Respected Contributor

It's all within context.  Sure, it has been used since ancient times. There is a place for it. It tends to be birttel. Not the best material for a watch or anything you are going to wear every day. Stainless is better and used on watches costing thousands of dollars. The Q has done its customers a disservice by promoting the use of Bronzo in its watches.

The problem that many have is that it replaced sterling silver and gold--better suited for jewelry on the Q. The prices didn't go down that much either. It's almost duplicitous on the part of Q.

If hte offered that watch for $50 or under, I would buy it. If someone gave it as a gift, I would wear it. It's is a lovely watch. But at $100 plus tax and shipping (it is more now., I wouldn't buy it , because it's not good quality for the money.

If you are making a purchase decision, you have to examine the good and bad.

Buy what you like, but know what your buying.