Honored Contributor

They showed gold from Eterna Gold show on.  Will today be a repeat, or different items?

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird I think they are putting out new eterna throughout the event.  I did a global search at the beginning of the event, and didn't find much, but I keep running into other items as I browse.  I suppose I may have missed the interesting styles, but I kind of doubt it.  Eterna is the most expensive per gram, about $150.  I am interested in a necklace to match a bracelet I have, but on the fence because of price.  I do think eterna is really good quality and regret my refusal to spend the $$$ for it in the past (they have always been way more expensive per gram).  Looks inexpensive now!

Remember that classic dome style ring they offered maybe in the early 1990s?  My sister liked it and I bought one for her, I didn't care for the style myself.  I so wish I had bought one for me now.  The eterna gold is more beautiful and long lasting than others.  I have been looking for it now for several years and keep hoping they bring that style back.

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird of course, not everything new, they do have those paperclip bracelet and charm pieces they show many times.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought Eterna gold years ago when gold prices were down. I have lots of beaded earrings and matching necklaces. Beeds  tend to smash, but not Eterna!