Esteemed Contributor

@Irishfan1, I agree with @OKPrincess in that I am so sorry for your loss.  Unless you have been there, you have no idea how the loss of a child affects the entire family.  I am also so sorry that people have in essence bullied you.  I am also sorry for your health problems. 

I don't generally watch jewelry shows, so I did not see yours.  If you designed your own line, then you must be very talented.

My condolences to you and your family during this very difficult time.   My thoughts and prayers are with you.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Super Contributor

Hi Dan, first and most importantly, let me extend my sympathies on the loss of your son Brian.  This is something no parent should have to endure.  I don't know what you have experienced with other people but please know that many of us, who were there watching you on HSN for all those years, know you were professional, knowledgeable and a great host.  I looked forward to watching and buying items you, Tina and Alice (my favorite hosts back then) would present.  The attitude of many today is they can say whatever they want to whoever they want and hide behind a keyboard.  Times have changed and not always for the better.  Stay true to yourself and you don't owe anyone an explanation. 

Super Contributor

I always enjoyed your shows Dan - sorry all these cruel women said they "hate" you when they dont even know you.

I am very saddened on the loss of your son - my heart and prayers go out to you

Respected Contributor

It's late and I am sort of confused.  Is Irishfan1 Dan Dennis?  and what did Wayne the mod edit? 

I guess no matter; however, if this is Dan Dennis then please let me say I always enjoyed your shows.  I knew you left HSN, didn't know why and have to say, it was none of my business, as long as you were happy.

I am so sorry for your long illness.  However, I am so very very sorry for the loss of your child.  I have no words that could even begin to help.  All I can say is God needed another angel.  God bless you and your wife.  Please take care of each other.

Honored Contributor

My sincere sympathy to you, Linda and family. Prayers for Brian being sent.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e1/7c/78/e17c785684af27cfe6e759b99153a986.jpg

Valued Contributor

Yes, I remember sitting with my dear mother watching a clearance jewelry show with Dan and Colleen...so much fun.  It was that day we started our collection.  My mom is gone but those memories flood back when I look at all of those rings.  Without personally knowing you I can say I do know you and thank you for that time in my life with my mother.  Losing your son is very sad but you and your family will remember and smile ...not now but down the road.  Take care.

Honored Contributor
The picture helped me place who Dan is. My sympathy goes out to him for the rumors and, even worse, his son's death.
Valued Contributor

@cookie16 wrote:

Hi Dan, first and most importantly, let me extend my sympathies on the loss of your son Brian.  This is something no parent should have to endure.  I don't know what you have experienced with other people but please know that many of us, who were there watching you on HSN for all those years, know you were professional, knowledgeable and a great host.  I looked forward to watching and buying items you, Tina and Alice (my favorite hosts back then) would present.  The attitude of many today is they can say whatever they want to whoever they want and hide behind a keyboard.  Times have changed and not always for the better.  Stay true to yourself and you don't owe anyone an explanation. 

I feel the same way and could not have said it better.  So sorry for your loss and sorry that there are mean-spirited people.

Honored Contributor

I like

Dan and I am so sorry to learn about his health and financial worries. Losing his son is probably  more painful to him, than either of the other things

Please accept my sincere condolences , and may the Good Lord watch over  your entire family ,during these dark days

Better days are ahead my friend   Heart

Esteemed Contributor

My condolences to you and your family. May your beautiful Brian Rest In Peace. I’m also very happy to hear your are doing great health wise. Blessings