Trusted Contributor

I bought the Champagne ring and the Maltese Cross ring. Looking forward to both of them. I wish I could afford the X diamond bangle to match, but even with the $100.00 off if you buy the TS, I can't do it now. Ladies , I hope you love your new pieces and please do post your reviews.

Trusted Contributor

I also love the Hamsa and Evil Eye ring for $99 TVO. But will wait for it to go on sale.

Occasional Contributor
She has beautiful pieces, but I won't buy the today's special. I bought a blue topaz ring surrounded with tiny black spinels stones and was very pleased with the design and the sparkle. However, after a few wearrings, about 5 times, spinels fell out and at that time it's too late to return. This was my first and last purchase on this brand.
Honored Contributor
On 3/19/2015 sunshine 919 said:

If anyone has a product that has made to any of the shop at home sites I would not call it junk. If you do not like it, it is just not your taste, by no means junk. Obviously you have not seen Cinderella. One of the messages is "be kind" Calling the designers items junk is really not nice.

I respectfully disagree with this statement. There are products that have made it to every one of the three major shopping networks that could be correctly identified as junk. I know that because I have received some. Being kind and being nice does not preclude one from being honest.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

What may be junk is in the eye of the beholder. I have seen things referred to as junk and someone else will give it 5 stars. I guess to each their own. I just think calling an item junk is rude.

Esteemed Contributor
The rarities line of jewelry gets some of the worst reviews on TSC in Canada. Carol Brodie's celebrity name dropping pitches don't go over that well in Canada either. Who cares if she sold an engagement ring to ""Bennifer""?
Respected Contributor
I like it on the others, but not my style . Enjoy who got it
Valued Contributor

I purchase twice for gifts(items were on sale) and returned when received. Back in the day when I used to watch she and the hosts selling point, were she dressed the celebrity with jewelry and Harry Winston. Sorry, not impressed with her jewelry.

Honored Contributor
On 3/23/2015 GRACIE said:

I purchase twice for gifts(items were on sale) and returned when received. Back in the day when I used to watch she and the hosts selling point, were she dressed the celebrity with jewelry and Harry Winston. Sorry, not impressed with her jewelry.

Me either. Actually I don't think anyone is as impressed with her or her jewelry as she is.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~