Trusted Contributor
On 3/19/2015 Debbie555 said: NiteStar--Thank you so much!

My pleasure Debbie555! Smile I know how important exact measurements are sometimes.....for me, I always need exact measurements for bracelets since I have tiny wrists.

Honored Contributor

If anyone has a product that has made to any of the shop at home sites I would not call it junk. If you do not like it, it is just not your taste, by no means junk. Obviously you have not seen Cinderella. One of the messages is "be kind" Calling the designers items junk is really not nice.

Super Contributor
NiteStar- I have small wrists too! The info about turning the ring is great too because just in case the ring is too big for my short fingers maybe I can consider giving it to my daughter to wear turned around. She wears a smaller ring size and has longer fingers than me. Sunshine919- One woman's junk is another's treasure. I've read here that a certain vendor sells junk on evine yet I purchased a tiny colored diamond band from them on clearance ($28) and I absolutely love it! (Not saying that you called anyone's stuff junk)
Trusted Contributor
On 3/19/2015 Debbie555 said: NiteStar- I have small wrists too! The info about turning the ring is great too because just in case the ring is too big for my short fingers maybe I can consider giving it to my daughter to wear turned around. She wears a smaller ring size and has longer fingers than me. Sunshine919- One woman's junk is another's treasure. I've read here that a certain vendor sells junk on evine yet I purchased a tiny colored diamond band from them on clearance ($28) and I absolutely love it! (Not saying that you called anyone's stuff junk)

I wholeheartedly agree with sunshine 919 and Debbie555!

Debbie555.......it su*cks having such small wrists because I can never wear the beautiful bracelets I see on the shopping channels. IF it comes in a 6.5" (HSN carries more 6.5" than any other place), and it's a link style, I can usually wear it. But bangles in small sizes, if they are oval shaped (which most or all are), won't work for me. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Valued Contributor

I bought the Ring & the Bracelet..in Black Diamonds..I have a few of her pieces and they are beautiful. I have 3 Bangles in Black Spinell and a Black Spinell Evil Eye Pendant and I get compliments every time I where them..So, I bought the Black Diamonds to go with these Pieces..I hope they are as nice as the Bangles & Necklace.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/19/2015 Alexa6352 said:

I bought the Ring & the Bracelet..in Black Diamonds..I have a few of her pieces and they are beautiful. I have 3 Bangles in Black Spinell and a Black Spinell Evil Eye Pendant and I get compliments every time I where them..So, I bought the Black Diamonds to go with these Pieces..I hope they are as nice as the Bangles & Necklace.

I wanted to buy that bracelet soooooo bad, but I knew it would be too big for me. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Regular Contributor

my fingers are too short for this style of ring - I love the charoite one in this style by Carolyn Pollack but it really only fits on my thumb. I wish they would make some of them in a more compact ""x"". I have some Rarities that I really like.

Super Contributor

I was tempted but don't need another ring and my fingers probably aren't long enough. This is also at nomorerack.com for $20. Cz set in sterling:

Honored Contributor

Hi NiteStar, no I did not call anything junk, it was another writer. I was just saying to be a little nicer:-) I too have bought beautiful jewelry from Evine (formerly Shophq) I also have nice pieces from HSN.

Super Contributor
On 3/19/2015 juliet said:

my fingers are too short for this style of ring - I love the charoite one in this style by Carolyn Pollack but it really only fits on my thumb. I wish they would make some of them in a more compact "x". I have some Rarities that I really like.

I have short fingers too and never buy or consider buying an x ring but this one is sooo pretty. I wonder if I should try and cancel my order Smiley Sad. I have a feeling it's not gonna fit. I agree with you though about the more compact x design, I was thinking that too! It would fit us small fingered girls but also everyone else!