Trusted Contributor
On 3/19/2015 terrier3 said:

The Rarities woman is a great salesperson - but her products are JUNK.

I'm sure like any vendor, they have good things and bad things. I happen to own the Rarities "X" ring in the blue diamonds; I purchased it the last time it was a Today's Special. And I absolutely LOVE it! It sparkles like crazy and is very well made. I ordered the champagne this time. I wear a size 6 on my middle finger and that is what size I got. My blue diamond one is a size 6 and fits perfectly! And....if I turn in the other way, it fits my size 4 ring finger!!

Respected Contributor
On 3/19/2015 NiteStar said:
On 3/19/2015 terrier3 said:

The Rarities woman is a great salesperson - but her products are JUNK.

I'm sure like any vendor, they have good things and bad things. I happen to own the Rarities "X" ring in the blue diamonds; I purchased it the last time it was a Today's Special. And I absolutely LOVE it! It sparkles like crazy and is very well made. I ordered the champagne this time. I wear a size 6 on my middle finger and that is what size I got. My blue diamond one is a size 6 and fits perfectly! And....if I turn in the other way, it fits my size 4 ring finger!!

Not always. If you're willing to pay, some of her items are decent. You get what you pay for. There's probably always a few pieces in there that are "duds." If they were all duds, no one would buy.

Hope you like your X ring all. My fingers are too short for it.

Super Contributor

I've got several pieces of Rarities and have never had a bad experience. I love all her long necklaces especially.

Super Contributor
Would someone who owns this care to estimate the width? Is it around an inch? Yikes I have short fingers and usually don't consider the x design rings but this one I couldn't resist. Hope I don't have to send it back. Also how do you turn this ring around and wear it a different way?
Trusted Contributor

Jane.com has the same ring today...not diamonds of course, for $12.99 in sterling:

Sterling Silver Pave X rings

Regular Contributor
On 3/19/2015 RedHeadedWench said:

Jane.com has the same ring today...not diamonds of course, for $12.99 in sterling:

Sterling Silver Pave X rings

Has anyone ordered from this site and if so what did u think?

Trusted Contributor
On 3/19/2015 Debbie555 said: Would someone who owns this care to estimate the width? Is it around an inch? Yikes I have short fingers and usually don't consider the x design rings but this one I couldn't resist. Hope I don't have to send it back. Also how do you turn this ring around and wear it a different way?

I happen to be wearing mine today, so I just measured it. From side to side, it is 7/8" wide. Vertically on the finger it is 11/16". And like I mentioned above, I can turn it "on its side" and wear it the other way and of course wearing it that way, those measurements would be reversed.

Super Contributor
NiteStar--Thank you so much!
Esteemed Contributor
The bracelet looks too fragile and will probably bend but the ring may hold up. I just don't like the trend.
Super Contributor

I ordered the yellow at midnight. I have some of her items and all are very nice.