Respected Contributor

Re: ROBERT LEE MORRIS...GONE from the Q ???

Robert Lee Morris has a beautiful more high end line being sold at Neiman Marcus. I wish he would bring that line to QVC.

Super Contributor

On 4/15/2014 culebra said:

Robert Lee Morris has a beautiful more high end line being sold at Neiman Marcus. I wish he would bring that line to QVC.

I took a look at those items a couple of weeks ago and they look like the pieces he did for QVC years ago. While beautiful, they are VERY overpriced for plated jewelry, imho.

Are you from Puerto Rico? I just spend some time on Flameco beach in Culebra and was blown away! No wonder it is rated one of the most beautiful in the world.Smile

Honored Contributor

On 1/12/2014 ennui1 said:
On 1/12/2014 lianne said: His line went downhill as soon as he added brass to everything. I am sure that was a Q decision to lower his prices. The brass oxidizes and it's hard to clean.

I don't think that's it ... he's always used brass. I think people forget that Robert started in fashion jewelry, not precious metals.

I didn't really expect him last night. It was clearly going to be a clearance show.

I can't speak for others but I stopped buying it the minute he started with all the brass. It tarnishes on me in a couple hours and I can never return it to the original shine.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment