Honored Contributor

Diligently checking Ebay should net you a tablet ring in good condition.  I haven't looked at prices lately.  Just be patient.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Several years ago purchased RLM solid ring from boutique. Turned in this morning, White Bronze? Very !! Disappointed. Silver PLEASE.

@Sweet_Serenity

I'm also a RLM lover and find these comments a bit surprising ... why should any jewelry designer be restricted to using only one metal?   I have several RLM sterling pieces, but am open to new designs in new metals.  

I have a feeling that QVC is determining this ....  perhaps they said they'll put him on more IF he uses more bronze.   While we can all say it should be sterling silver or nothing, this has to be driven by sales.  If sterling items sell fewer pieces than hoped for, it's clearly a dollars and cents decision.

Having said that ............    I am a 100% silver metal gal, and recently purchased my first RLM white bronze bracelet J326153  .....  and I love it!      No tarnishing,   I wear this several times a week.  It's really gorgeous!

If you want more RLM silver .....  write to CS and post in the Suggestion Box section.    Let them know!

Honored Contributor
Enjoy your white bronze. Watched the show, Metal to white for me. Have more than enough RLM from Qvc and my own travels.