Frequent Contributor

In the past I have ordered a lot of sterling silver RLM jewelry from QVC. When he started the bronze line I also ordered several pieces.  I still have the sterling silver pieces but all the bronze pieces have hit the trash.  After awhile they turn a weird color and nothing I have tried could bring back the color.  The pieces I ordered were supposed to look like silver and some to look like silver and gold.  Wasted a lot of money and will never order RLM bronze jewelry agin.

Respected Contributor

I never ordered his bronze jewelry. I have a weighty sterling silver heart ring with the word Forgive written on the inside that I just love.

Esteemed Contributor

I have several lovely RLM pieces...... that I got from Ebay!

Honored Contributor

i have quite a bit of his silver jewelry, some of his tri color jewelry , and some of his bronze jewelry. honestly, the bronze jewelry is gorgeous and weighty. i have not had any of mine turn a strange color......i have both the white bronze and the yellow bronze. i will definitely keep purchasing. one of my favorite jewelry lines on qvc.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

They are charging silver prices for cheap bronze.  My big complaint with RLMs recent jewelry is that it's non-functional.  Bars slip out of toggles and the pieces fall off, earrings are too heavy to wear comfortably.  This leads me to believe he is not personally designing this jewelry (he sold his company).  Like Ripka he's just a "talking head".  Surely, with his experience, he could design a toggle that works.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have several pieces of his bronze jewelry, but not from QVC -- they charge too much for bronze.  I purchase mine from Macy's during great sales, and Zulily when they have his pieces available.  Excellent prices, and none of mine have turned any alarming color whatsoever.  In fact, I have on a pair of his bronze tri-color hoop earrings right now.

Honored Contributor

I know nothing about his bronze line, I never bought his jewelry for his name.  I wasn't interested in bronze.  I have several pieces of his sterling silver jewelry from back in the day when it it was true RLM designer jewelry.  It was too expensive for me back then, I had to put it on EP and I bought my pieces over a several years.  First he lighted up on the silver, then he went with the bronze so there was no more RLM for this lady.  Several years ago, my friend and I visited his NYC boutique, Judith Ripka's also.  Omg...  That was an amazing experience just looking and taking in the atmosphere.  Needless to say, we did not buy anything.