Trusted Contributor

Re: RIPKANISTAS, Which Do You Prefer?… Need Your HELP!!

On 8/31/2014 GoodStuff said:

OP is "concerned" and "trying to decide" and "asking for help" and "having heart palpitations" and "visiting a bracelet online every ten minutes"? Ye Gads. You people do know Judith Ripka doesn't even design the QVC line any more, don't you? Imported, mass-produced stuff designed and made by Xcel for the Ripka label.

Maybe you should just step back and think this through for a minute or two. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Read the OP's original post.

It was done in humor.

NO, Goodstuff, she wasn't truly having heart palpitations.

She was asking some questions to help her decide and asking if anyone else had a certain bracelet she was looking at.

Lighten up.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/31/2014 Oneanddone said:
On 8/31/2014 GoodStuff said:

OP is "concerned" and "trying to decide" and "asking for help" and "having heart palpitations" and "visiting a bracelet online every ten minutes"? Ye Gads. You people do know Judith Ripka doesn't even design the QVC line any more, don't you? Imported, mass-produced stuff designed and made by Xcel for the Ripka label.

Maybe you should just step back and think this through for a minute or two. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Read the OP's original post.

It was done in humor.

NO, Goodstuff, she wasn't truly having heart palpitations.

She was asking some questions to help her decide and asking if anyone else had a certain bracelet she was looking at.

Lighten up.

No, I don't imagine she's having serious, medical heart palpitations, and I'm glad. She does sound mighty fixated on these bracelets, though........

Trusted Contributor

I think there are a few posters fixated on making negative comments continuously on this forum. Ok... You don't like the lady, jewelry, prices or anyone buying ripka. Why keep posting the the same thing over & over? Sounds like the definition of insanity to me.