Honored Contributor

When I search for anything silver in the Diamonique category, all the Ripka jewelry (& a few others who incorporate Diamonique in their jewelry) are mixed in page after page. It makes it difficult to find just what I’m looking for.

Judith Ripka should be listed under her own name and the same w/ other jewelry that’s “designer”.

What do you think?

Valued Contributor

Re: RIPKA MOVED FROM DIAMONIQUE

I think it is correct they way it is.  If looking for a diamonique ring all selections available should be shown.  They've got it right. 

libby's folly
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I myself was searching for a pair of Diamonique earrings just this morning, and did remark to myself about the sheer number of JR pieces that came up.

Just looking for an everyday pair of sterling with a lever back, inexpensive, you know.  I tried again, sorting by low to high price, and that pretty much winnowed it out but then again, I noticed some of the higher end Diamonique buried in the JR.  I tried then excluding JR, and being very specific about the features I was looking for in the search bar and that helped, but then I didn't get some of the "as is" options that I did when I searched by price.

I don't know what to say about the web layout but I do see what you mean.

Added some nifty little numbers to my wish list, nonetheless.  Happy New Year @Shanus.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

I myself was searching for a pair of Diamonique earrings just this morning, and did remark to myself about the sheer number of JR pieces that came up.

Just looking for an everyday pair of sterling with a lever back, inexpensive, you know.  I tried again, sorting by low to high price, and that pretty much winnowed it out but then again, I noticed some of the higher end Diamonique buried in the JR.  I tried then excluding JR, and being very specific about the features I was looking for in the search bar and that helped, but then I didn't get some of the "as is" options that I did when I searched by price.

I don't know what to say about the web layout but I do see what you mean.

Added some nifty little numbers to my wish list, nonetheless.  Happy New Year @Shanus.

@Sweetbay magnolia  Happy New Year to you, too. Something definitely has to be cleared up and cleared out with many “searches”. Many times in other categories, I search scarves for example and even dolls & holiday bears wearing scarves are sometimes included. Lol 😝 

Honored Contributor

It seems right to me considering she uses a heap of Diamonique in her pieces.  She is a Dmq designer.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus,

Totally agree a designer of JR´S caliber deserves her very own space 🌻 

Contributor

Her jewelry is getting way too expensive for just costume jewelry and I was an idiot over Christmas to buy a few more pieces that are now going back.     Between the shipping label and shipping fees I have wasted money on several disappointing pieces that are shown poorly by the hosts making the pieces look so magnified and extrordinary on TV that we fall into the selling gimmicks.      My new 2018 resolution is to stop ordering until her prices either come down or ??       Ripka is making a fortune off us.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus,

Try using the SHOP BY CATEGORY drop down. Then click boxes to filter what  you want to see in your searches. Otherwise, when you use the search box, everything comes up.

Honored Contributor

@Bigfork wrote:

Her jewelry is getting way too expensive for just costume jewelry and I was an idiot over Christmas to buy a few more pieces that are now going back.     Between the shipping label and shipping fees I have wasted money on several disappointing pieces that are shown poorly by the hosts making the pieces look so magnified and extrordinary on TV that we fall into the selling gimmicks.      My new 2018 resolution is to stop ordering until her prices either come down or ??       Ripka is making a fortune off us.

@Bigfork  I don’t mind shelling out extra bucks for jewelry that I’ll wear quite often. Today’s Ripka is not the same as her “every day” pieces when she started at Q. I have have no place to wear a jewel encrusted animal pin for over $600!