Honored Contributor

Whoa! Even at clearance prices, this jewelry has gotten way too expensive. 

Anyone purchasing?

Trusted Contributor

No Thanks!!!

Honored Contributor

No, I never was a Ripka fan.  Too expensive and too much cubic zirconia!  

Honored Contributor

Never jumped on the Ripka bandwagon.  I much prefer Hagit Goraii (whom they seem to have forgotten about!).

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Never jumped on the Ripka bandwagon.  I much prefer Hagit Goraii (whom they seem to have forgotten about!).

@Krimpette.  Forgot all about Hagit! Always thought her jewelery was so pretty.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Whoa! Even at clearance prices, this jewelry has gotten way too expensive. 

Anyone purchasing?

Nope, always thought her pieces were overpriced.  I usually purchase Victoria Wieck.  Her pieces are lovely and affordable and my pieces are very well made.  

Esteemed Contributor

I love Hagit's jewelry too but the prices on her pieces have gone up a lot as well. I have what I need so I am simply not buying jewelry.

Saw some of the clearance show (because I woke up when it was on) but didn't buy a thing.  I simply don't need anything new.

Super Contributor

I thought it was just me !!!    Too expensive. I have some older pieces that I may sell on e-bay.I have four pair of JR earrings I bought over the years -- I only wear one pair regularly.

But --- can I say how adorable is Antoinella's hair !!!!  Love the loose curls with bangs -- so much movement and frames her face beautifully.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: RIPKA CLEARANCE SHOW

[ Edited ]

Yes! i'm watching and buying.

I can't jump on the bandwagon of trashing any designer. The reality is that there are hits and misses in every line, high and low prices. I've purchased Judith's pieces selectively, couture and Q alike, since the beginning of her career.  On the whole, I've been pleased more often than not, particularly her sourcing of gemstones.

The same is true of Hagit, Dweck, JAI and the rest. Oh for the days of Ann King and Robert Lee Morris (sterling).  They all hit and miss, too, and some of their prices are laughable and/or atrocious.

No matter the designer, "clearance" gets my attention every time!

Honored Contributor

@withaK wrote:

I thought it was just me !!!    Too expensive. I have some older pieces that I may sell on e-bay.I have four pair of JR earrings I bought over the years -- I only wear one pair regularly.

But --- can I say how adorable is Antoinella's hair !!!!  Love the loose curls with bangs -- so much movement and frames her face beautifully.

@withaK  Many years ago, she offered a TSV of 5 ct. Diamonique studs in round or princess. I purchased the round, but thought I’d never wear them. Well, silly me. They’re my go to earrings when I don’t want to wear my diamond studs.