Valued Contributor

REVIEWS - Please post Judith Ripka January 2015 REVIEWS here... :)

Ripkanistas: hope everyone made it through the holidays in one piece and is coping OK with the cold weather. I am making a pledge to get back to basics this year and manage this thread more consistently, health willing.

The idea behind this thread is two-fold: review after review after review, and everything Judith Ripka counts, not only JRQ. This means Judith's fantastic designs from her NYC boutique and Long Island store as well as JudithRipka dot com (once the new site is up since her licensing and marketing deal proceeds en force) but also elite department stores and their websites, independent jewelers and their websites. Plus RuLaLa, Sam's Club (if anything is left), Gilt, Ideel, Bluefly, Last Call and some I've probably left out.

If you have your own separate review thread for a single design, please copy your review post here.

For the Q, it means a huge inventory, often more than 1,300 J-numbers of new designs, older pieces, TSV, "As Is," Last Clicks, Lunchtime Specials, Insider, One Time Only, Limited Quantity and clearance. Finally, and probably just as active, are Over There (major auction site) with listings over the 4K mark recently and Ripkanista-to-Ripkanista trading.

If you are reviewing a JRQ design, please add the J-number. With so many choices on board, it has become really hard to know from description for sure which piece is being reviewed.

PHOTOS ARE WELCOME! So, let's get reviewing! Thanks~Peach

Super Contributor

Re: REVIEWS - Please post Judith Ripka January 2015 REVIEWS here... :)

Hi LuckyPeach, wishing you a very happy New Year and a healthy one too. I hope you enjoyed the holidays. I haven't been on the forum for awhile and missed Judith's last show as we were on a Caribbean cruise. The only thing I bought was over there J284410 - it's a necklace with turquoise and truffle beads and pearls. It's very pretty and adjustable. Looking forward to seeing Judith's shows and seeing what new things she will bring us. Did you get anything new from Judith? Hope you are having better weather where you are in Calif.Take care & enjoy the rest of the weekend. Donna

Frequent Contributor

Hi Peach....Happy 2015! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and that 2015 is a happy and healthy one. Did not get any new Ripka lately. Had ordered some mint quartz earrings and a narrow DMQ bracelet from her that both went back for.fit and durability issues. Did however order J-317388 Honora pearl bracelet watch on clearance and am thrilled with it. Also was surprised with a David Yurman 38" pearl and chain necklace from a dear family friend who is like a second mother to me. It is white and Tahitian pearls on a figaro chain and coordinates with lots of Honora and Judith pieces I own. One of my resolutions this year is to wear and enjoy the things I own more often. I get lazy sometimes. Life is too short for things to sit collecting dust or to use for "special" events. I am trying to "edit" out things I don't like or use. Easier said than done, but I'm trying!
Valued Contributor

Wishing you good health, LuckyPeach, so you can do all the things you want to do! One of them being the managing of this thread.

Thank you so much for taking on this task. I for one, am grateful. For many years I have shared my love of Ripka thru these blogs and plan to continue for years to come.

Let's get 2015 started out right with wonderful news and reviews of all things Judith! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I received this bracelet that I bought on Ebay.

It's the original JR Two Athena Berge bracelet with a mint quartz heart. It has an 18kt heart on the clasp and tiny 18kt hearts near the stone.

I got it for a really good price.

I will wear it with these pieces:

J17449 The Titanic in mint

and J143820 Heart ring in mint

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

On 1/7/2015 newjerseygirl said:

I received this bracelet that I bought on Ebay.

It's the original JR Two Athena Berge bracelet with a mint quartz heart. It has an 18kt heart on the clasp and tiny 18kt hearts near the stone.

I got it for a really good price.

I will wear it with these pieces:

J17449 The Titanic in mint

and J143820 Heart ring in mint

NEWJERSEYGIRL: I love all your pieces ! Nice classics from a while ago. Hearts are a favorite of mine. I love to shop on ebay for Ripka pieces too. Enjoy those beauties and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Super Contributor

Just received this bracelet and love it! It has been on my list for a while, so when one popped in I snagged. J291794