Valued Contributor

REVIEWS - Please post Judith Ripka February 2014 REVIEWS here... :)

Happy Chinese New Year of the Horse and welcome to the monthly all review thread!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

The premise of this thread is simple: REVIEW AFTER REVIEW AFTER REVIEW and everything Judith Ripka counts, not just Q designs.

This means not only JR's Q inventory (new designs, older pieces, clearance, TSV, OTO, While Supplies Last, "As Is," and Insider, plus Lunchtime Specials), but also her other jewels outside of the Q world. JR pieces from Judith's boutiques, JudithRipka dot com, her Sawgrass outlet (everything can be done via email with helpful SAs who will send photos and prices) as well as elite department stores and their websites are included. Also independent stores, their websites and online sources including Sam's Club, Gilt, RuLaLa, Last Call and Sweepstreet for JR. Most popular sources also include Over There (largest auction site) and Ripkanista-to-Ripkanista trading.

So, if it is Ripka, it counts and please review it! And if you already have your own thread discussing one design, please copy your single review post here. Photos are welcome! If you are reviewing a QVC JR design, please add the J-number. Given that Judith's Q inventory is pushing 1,300 J-numbers, it is nearly impossible to be sure which piece you are talking about. It is also helpful because Ripkanistas can open another window to that jewel's Q product page.

Within the next few weeks my issues should be resolved, so get ready for an onslaught of reviews from my end, too. If you have a backlog like me, please feel free to share your reviews when you can.

So, let's get reviewing and share your likes, dislikes and JR experiences to help guide fellow Ripka sisters! Thanks~Peach