Respected Contributor

Enjoy this fabulous piece - when it came on air I was stunned by its design and beauty. What a statement it will make for you, for years to come.

Valued Contributor
Kaplan...thanks for such a detailed description of this beautiful cuff, a true work of art. And, I agree with you completely about the negative comments. But, we Ripkanistas should understand that the Ripka visits seem to bring out posters who enjoy stirring the pot and belittling people. We Ripkanistas also know that Judith's work is like none other, hand carved with designs and stones that are the genious of a designer like Judith. So, please enjoy your special piece in good health. I think of you often and pray for healing and wholeness. Blessings.
Frequent Contributor

Sounds beautiful!! Enjoy it -- ignore the haters!

Super Contributor

Kaplan enjoy your new piece of jewelry don't let people upset you by what they say. I been hurt too I just bought me a new compute I was so happy but when I mention it on the community board all I heard was the reason you do not buy computers from QVC or use ez pay.

I was excited and happy and what did I hear you should not buy computers on QVC prices too high old technology takes too long to receive.

I went to Dell & HP's website's and I went into the local stores. I looked in my area and QVC still had the best price.

I told my husband what people said about buying from QVC electronics his answer to me they make there own choice where they want to shop and what they want to pay and we make our own choice.

He said there not paying for the computer I am so why should it matter to them where I shop or what I pay. I thought about cancelling my computer my hubby said no we shopped around and compared prices and this was the best deal for us.

As my hubby told me if people say things negative about shopping on QVC just let it go in one ear and out the other. I hope you enjoy your new jewelry I'm sure it is very pretty.

Trusted Contributor

You got yourself one gorgeous cuff young lady!

Enjoy wearing it!

roe

Regular Contributor

Kaplan - Don't let some perfect stranger rain on your parade! We have to remember that this is cyberspace, & unless you have met these posters in person, you do not know anything about them. It occurred to me the other day that there could be a "ripkanista" who is in reality a 90-year-old pervert who is posting to lure some lady into his den of iniquity under the guise of seeing her Ripka jewelry. I have a very vivid imagination...or maybe I am just watching too much of Investigation Discovery.

I agree w/ all of your comments. I too bought the cuff & am going to post a review. I had but one hesitation & it had nothing to do w/ the goodness or workmanship of the piece.

Contributor

Kappy - quick Q, please: Is this cuff more muted like the video/tv presentation, or vibrant like the item pictures?

Thanks much for your input - and ENJOY this fantastically great cuff.

Occasional Contributor

Wow, that is really a beautiful cuff. I hadn't seen it on air - I guess I missed it when it aired . It is very different, I know what you mean about trying to find special pieces - that is what I do. I like to add jewelry pieces that are unique and special to add to my collection.

Enjoy it!

Valued Contributor

I still might get this one in the future. I love it. I think it's one of those pieces that stands out and not a piece you'll wear everyday, but when you do, it's perfection.

I for one am starting to think most of the new pieces look similar and I always have something I already own that I can substitute the new piece with...this glamour girl is very unique.

Enjoy.

Super Contributor

Congratulations, sweetie! It sounds awesome, and that's what you deserve. Wear it in the best of health and enjoy!!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}