I have numerous items I have been waiting to see on my account as returned.  I just saw 3 items that I sent back 3 weeks ago.  Like a fool I thought if i paid for the return instead of using the Q return label my returns would be processed faster.  WRONG!!!  I just wasted more money on this process.  I will be more careful when ordering in the future.  I'm so disappointed a company this large and long standing has so little respect for its customers. HSN has processed every item I sent them.  QVC doesn't even know where my items are. ******!!!

Honored Contributor

@MsGG.  QVC is not the speediest in processing returns.  I just got confirmation yesterday on returns I sent on Jan. 31st.  Watch your refund carefully to assure they don't charge you for using the pre-paid label even though you paid for postage yourself.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I can't get past the fact that you have numerous items tor return and you keep right on shopping.  And you do the same thing with HSN. 

Esteemed Contributor

I too am waiting for my NUMEROUS  returns to be processed and I also continue to shop!!!

But maybe not for long or nearly as much as I did!

Respected Contributor

I've been lucky with most QVC returns,  but I've learned over the years.... unless the items come together in the same package,  don't return them together.  I don't care how you package them, who says it's ok,  when you return more than 1 item together that was shipped separately,  there is a higher chance of error because the return does not match up with the original information and extra coordination is required.

Don't know if your issues had anything to do with this or not,  but I thought I'd share my experience.

Trusted Contributor

@MsGG,

This is how on line shopping works, very often what you see is not what you get. Trial and error, QVC could easily improve their logistics merely by providing a tracking number as HSN does.

I keep all my receipts from the USPS just in case- Furtwhemore there was even a situation with their late prepaid labels🌻we had to print them again 

Honored Contributor

How did you return them?  I always use priority mail (cheaper than their label).  I usually see the return processed within 3 days of their receiving the item back.  

You can print priority mail postage online at usps.com.  When you do, click the box so you are notified of tracking.  They'll send you emails with updates and when it's delivered.  

Occasional Contributor

Does everyone realize when using the "convenient return label" that we, the customers, are charged the $6.95 or $8.95 plus the shipping we originally paid again to get that item back to where it has to go.  I just spoke with 2 customer service reps who explained this policy began in 2010.  If you pay your own postage, you will end of getting back the price of the item and not the shipping which is fine.  I don't mind paying the shipping to get it to me.  But then the returns are charged that shipping amount again.  When I should have gotten back $99.93 I got back $$89.95 because that item had original $10.00 shipping charge (which was included in the $99.93).  Another item should have been refunded $46.11 and I got back $40.61 (paying $5.50 shipping to me twice).  Does everyone know this is going on?  I am done.  Customer service stinks also.  Holdl time is ridiculous.  They are so fast to take my money but unwilling to return it.  The email also states "return reason code is not eligible for full return."  What does that mean?  These were Christmas returns.  Is anyone else encountering this problem.  I am very disappointed in this company.  Right know I can't even stand listening to David Venable!  TV is going off!

New Contributor

Thank you for clarifying for me why, when I was using their shipping return label and it said $6.95, they took out $9.95 from my refund.  I thought there was a restocking fee, but what they are doing is charging for the original shipping.  UGH. 

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeartwrote:

How did you return them?  I always use priority mail (cheaper than their label).  I usually see the return processed within 3 days of their receiving the item back.  

You can print priority mail postage online at usps.com.  When you do, click the box so you are notified of tracking.  They'll send you emails with updates and when it's delivered.  

Thank you for posting this!! I just did it and it saves alot of time not having to go to the post office.  I love it.  I was confused about the girth they were asking for.  I just guessed.  Thanks again