Honored Contributor

@Peyton_Kelley

I have been meaning to mention something to Peyton and invite anyone else to offer feedback or make suggestions that come to mind.

Mine -   Peyton, I have no idea why, but a surprising number of watches have hands that are very difficult to read.  Shouldn't they stand out so you can see them?  

Years ago, I had a beautiful two tone Rolex watch with a gold face and gold hour and minute hands.  It was okay  when my eyesight was perfect, but after a few years, I couldn't tell the time!    What's the point of having a watch you can't read?   Woman LOL

I've noticed a few watches on the Q that have the same problem.    Going forward, can you try to avoid these types of watches?   JMO

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: REQUESTS FOR @Peyton_Kelley

Years ago I had a Black Hills gold watch I had really liked -  and then I could no longer use it as a timepiece and I gave it away rather than pay even the small bit a new battery would have cost me.

So, I do understand what you want @Tinkrbl44 although I also think that when I was younger I rejected lots of watches because those obvious hands made me feel as if the face of the face was too industrial looking for my taste. 

Guess we can never please everyone with every item.Fortunately, there seem to be a gazillion watches for sale all over the retail world.  Almost too much choice for me.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44  Did you ever get the clasp on the Invicta opened?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44  Did you ever get the clasp on the Invicta opened?

@Kachina624

Yes .... but I had to go back and watch several presentations to catch the vendor actually opening one.  No video on the Invicta website or hsn.   How weird, huh?   I have two deployment watches, so wasn't unfamiliar, but just couldn't get the hang of it.  lol

QVC Community

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Peyton_Kelley

I have been meaning to mention something to Peyton and invite anyone else to offer feedback or make suggestions that come to mind.

Mine -   Peyton, I have no idea why, but a surprising number of watches have hands that are very difficult to read.  Shouldn't they stand out so you can see them?  

Years ago, I had a beautiful two tone Rolex watch with a gold face and gold hour and minute hands.  It was okay  when my eyesight was perfect, but after a few years, I couldn't tell the time!    What's the point of having a watch you can't read?   Woman LOL

I've noticed a few watches on the Q that have the same problem.    Going forward, can you try to avoid these types of watches?   JMO

Thanks!

Hi @Tinkrbl44, I totally agree with you.   The watch I wear has large numbers that really stand out and are easy to see.   We have three new watches on Gem Day that are not only beautiful but easy to read.  I will pass your message on to all the buyers.  Thank you for your comments and keep me posted if you think any of the new watches are better.   Take care, Peyton

Honored Contributor

@Peyton_Kelley

I was looking at the Cartier website and was quite taken with the Santos watch ....  those teeny little screws are so distinctive!    Have any of the QVC vendors ever made anything similar to the Santos watch?

QVC Community

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Peyton_Kelley

I was looking at the Cartier website and was quite taken with the Santos watch ....  those teeny little screws are so distinctive!    Have any of the QVC vendors ever made anything similar to the Santos watch?

@Tinkrbl44, I love the Santos.   It will be a great  inspiration for a new watch.  Thanks, Peyton

Honored Contributor

@Peyton_Kelley

Peyton, I don't know if you noticed this, but .....

During the Bonanza Silver Day, the Search function was not set up correctly.

There were categories for price range and brand name, but not a breakdown by which piece of jewelry you were looking for .... earrings, watches, rings, bracelets, necklaces .....  just "Jewelry".     It was very frustrating to look for just rings and have to go through 4,000 pieces of jewelry .... or just by brand.

I've never seen this before.   In fact, I just now looked at the Bonanza section on the first page and it's still got 800+ pieces of  "jewelry".      

For those of us looking for a specific item ... earrings, bracelet, etc. ....  this search function was useless!   JMO

QVC Social Team

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Peyton_Kelley

Peyton, I don't know if you noticed this, but .....

During the Bonanza Silver Day, the Search function was not set up correctly.

There were categories for price range and brand name, but not a breakdown by which piece of jewelry you were looking for .... earrings, watches, rings, bracelets, necklaces .....  just "Jewelry".     It was very frustrating to look for just rings and have to go through 4,000 pieces of jewelry .... or just by brand.

I've never seen this before.   In fact, I just now looked at the Bonanza section on the first page and it's still got 800+ pieces of  "jewelry".      

For those of us looking for a specific item ... earrings, bracelet, etc. ....  this search function was useless!   JMO

Hello @Tinkrbl44 - If you click on Jewelry, it will take you to another page with the breakdown of jewelry by specific items. Hope this helps!

Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC

Thanks .... but it sure would have been helpful to know this on Bonanza Silver Day.    Everything lumped together as "jewelry" looked like too time-consuming to even bother!    JMO