Esteemed Contributor

Re: REQUEST FOR PRINCESS EUGENIE’S DIAMOND AND EMERALD WEDDING EARRINGS DONE IN DIAMONIQUE

I'd love to see an "interpretation" aka copy of Eugenie's engagement ring. What a gorgeous color stone!

Image result for eugenie's engagement ring

Fergie's was stunning as well.

Image result for fergie's engagement ring

The royals seem to love their colored gems. So do I.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Re: REQUEST FOR PRINCESS EUGENIE’S DIAMOND AND EMERALD WEDDING EARRINGS DONE IN DIAMONIQUE

Not a big fan of halo type rings, but wonder what gen the pink stone is? Yes, I might be interested in a copy of the earrings as long as they are no longer then Eugenia's which appear to me to be about 1.5". Thanks for posting the photos.
Honored Contributor

This one is a Padparadscha sapphire:

princess-eugenie-engagement-ring-908160.jpg

Honored Contributor

They should replicate these earrings that Duchess Meghan just wore. Burks sapphire and diamond earrings.

birks sapphire.jpg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Would not mind having them, they are gorgeous 🌻

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 Don't worry I saw a replica of Kate's wedding earrings at Eve's addiction website.

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

They should replicate these earrings that Duchess Meghan just wore. Burks sapphire and diamond earrings.

birks sapphire.jpg

actually that style is around. not that unusual.

Super Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 Duchess Meghan's sapphire earrings are gorgeous, so it's Princess Eugenie's tiara and earrings.

Why not? They should make a replica of them.

Honored Contributor

How about copies of these pieces that Duchess Meghan just wore.

mzg.jpgmaison1.jpg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

This one is a Padparadscha sapphire:

princess-eugenie-engagement-ring-908160.jpg

I was able to create my own ring that's very similar, but smaller in scale on the Brilliant Earth website. It was beautiful, but I didn't love it enough to pay roughly $6000 (and that's with a lab created sapphire) to order it. I'd really need to see it first. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~