Respected Contributor
On 3/27/2015 sunshine 919 said:

It is hard to stay positive on this site. Why are some people so angry?

LOL. It's a watch and 3 bracelets for $60. I don't know who would expect it to last forever. Yes, it is COSTUME jewelry..
Honored Contributor

I know Reba it is costume jewelry. It's not suppose to be rocket science of jewelry. I think junk is extreme. It is just fun and pretty :-)

Honored Contributor

I'm agreeing with basically two things - RJ does have some really nice, really cool things. I think he has a good eye. However as someone else pointed out, his jewelry turns colors ie the colors of silver & gold both wear off. Totally bums me because I returned a set of 7 stretch bracelets with beads & charms, really nice but soon turned to the brass they were really made with. So buyer beware, which is really too bad.

Respected Contributor
On 3/27/2015 pink dogwood said:

I'm agreeing with basically two things - RJ does have some really nice, really cool things. I think he has a good eye. However as someone else pointed out, his jewelry turns colors ie the colors of silver & gold both wear off. Totally bums me because I returned a set of 7 stretch bracelets with beads & charms, really nice but soon turned to the brass they were really made with. So buyer beware, which is really too bad.

Yeah, that doesn't sound good. I've bought a few things over the last year that were "designer" costume jewelry that did the same thing. Not sure what's up with that.