Regular Contributor

Hi! Let me start by saying that I really like Judith Ripka and her jewelry. I have a couple of pieces from several years back. I have been looking over the discussions concerning the made for Q "Monaco" ring. I am under the impression that many of you have quite a collection of Judith's QVC jewelry. Would you ladies rather have the sterling and 18K gold real Monaco for $1,000 or would you rather have the Q version and perhaps 3 or 4 other made for QVC pieces for $1,000?

I ask because I "collected" watches for years and finally decided to spend $1,500 and purchase the Michele diamond Deco watch. Since that time I have had no urge to purchase another watch and it is the only one I wear (with the exception of an 18K gold rolex that was a gift). I did the same thing with handbags until my husband purchased the LV Galliera for me last Christmas.

In the past I shopped very much and had many items. Now I find I shop much less, but the items I do purchase are what I really want, even at a much higher price tag. I think in the end I save money, but I am not totally certain!Smile

Give me your feedback. I am just curious. Please know there is no right or wrong answer and I really am just curios. By the way, I will be watching Thursday. I do think she brings lovely things.

XOXOXOXO