Super Contributor

Re: Quality of Michael Valitutti rings

I purchased many of his rings. I wear them daily and they are of excellent quality. The metal stays beautiful and shiny and the stones are high quality. I never had a problem with any of them.

Super Contributor

On 3/9/2015 Andreatoo said:

The price sounds great! I haven't been so lucky on overstock.

Can you post a picture?

Trouble with Overstock, or MV's jewelry?

Esteemed Contributor

I have both his 14k and more recent silver rings. Both are excellent quality but the 14k are a notch better.

Super Contributor

I actually ended up cancelling this order. Overstock charged me $19.99 for their ORewards program by mistake(?) so I had to end up cancelling the whole order. Now I'm back to deciding about it once again..LOL. The thing with this ring is it looks a little on the large side--I do not wear big pieces and always look for very dainty jewelry but I also like the style of it and the gemstone is beautiful and the price is right,,,,,ughhh, decisions! Andreatoo- I would post a picture if I knew how!
Honored Contributor

I have a tanzanite ring I bought from MV a few months ago and for the price the quality is very good.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/10/2015 baker said:

I have a tanzanite ring I bought from MV a few months ago and for the price the quality is very good.

Glad you said that. I bought his tanzanite once only barrel ring and can't wait to get it. It was half price!
Valued Contributor

I like Michael's ORGINAL Gems En Vogue pieces which were in 14/18kt. gold, but honestly: His new line is so big and gaudy looking to me Michael has jumped the shark.