Honored Contributor

Re: QVC2 Big Deal - Colors of Diamonique Tennis Bracelet

@barb40 wrote:

I think it looks bright and fun! I like it better than the ombre tennis bracelets recently offered.  I ordered it...I'll give a review when I receive it, and let you know if it's a keeper!

@barb40   I look forward to your review; that's very nice of you!

Valued Contributor

Spoiler

I don't like it.  I prefer that a tennis bracelet should be all one color.

Super Contributor

I just ordered it.  It is only $21 on easy pay for 5 payments.  I think it is really cute.  I don't wear expensive jewelry so it is fine for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I buy what I like.  I could care less if it don't look real.   I personally love it, and am trying very hard not to order it.  LOL  Only because I just paid off all my easy pays, and not sure if I want to add more to my monthly bills. 

Could someone please talk me out of it? 

Honored Contributor

I already own one similar to it, except mine has trilliants instead of rounds, not DMQ.

Respected Contributor

I'm not crazy about it, but if I had to choose, I'd prefer the silver.

Honored Contributor

@iTalia wrote:
J360376
Colors of Diamonique Alternating Tennis Bracelet Sterling Silver

What are your thoughts on this bracelet? I’m undecided. I love the colors and it really pops from far away however up close I’m thinking it looks a bit cheap looking. But then the other side of me thinks it’s really pretty and it looks great. Does this bracelet look inexpensive to you? Is this something you’d see in real?

Anyone buying? 

@iTalia. My honest opinion? A “real” bracelet like that would never exist except maybe in a gem museum. It looks fake because real sapphires, rubies, etc. are not bright, clear, primary colors like the Diamonique replicas. The bracelet has the colors of a circus tent. I only purchase Diamonique that could pass for real jewelry. Why spend money on something that immediately looks faux?

Esteemed Contributor

Well I waited too long.  I didn't realize price was not good till midnight.  So, I guess I wasn't supposed to have it.  Not paying 98 for it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@iTalia  Diamonique has another multi color bracelt and I have that one.  It is more expensive but it does look like real stones.  

Valued Contributor

I received this bracelet today...it is so pretty!  Happy , vibrant colors!  I'm looking forward to mixing and matching with other pieces I have.  Would love to hear other reviews!