Respected Contributor

QVC2 Big Deal Atasay Kuyumculuk Sterling Bangle

[ Edited ]

QVC2BigDeal_12_09.jpg

In addition to the Diamonique Big Deal which is still available, the Atasay Kuyumculuk Sterling Solid Bangle is now a Big Deal, reduced $54.42 from when it debuted as the Today's Special Value on 32nd Big Bonanza Silver Day. The Polished bangle, as well as the Chevron, Snowflake, and Mosaic patterns are available in sizes S, Ave. and L on 5 Easy Pays.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC2 Big Deal Atasay Kuyumculuk Sterling Bangle

I've often wondered about the identity of Denim&Co, but this person supplies a wealth of info that no one else seems to ferret out.  So keep it coming, D&C.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, maybe if I worked at QVC I would've known that the price would go down $50 and I would've saved $100! I bought the polished and the mosaic on Big Bonanza Silver Day and they're very pretty and weighty bangles. I'd like to get the chevron and the snowflake today but I don't think I should. I hope my post helps those who wanted the bangle when it was the TSV but couldn't get it when it was $135.

Honored Contributor

@banned again wrote:

Well, maybe if I worked at QVC I would've known that the price would go down $50 and I would've saved $100! I bought the polished and the mosaic on Big Bonanza Silver Day and they're very pretty and weighty bangles. I'd like to get the chevron and the snowflake today but I don't think I should. I hope my post helps those who wanted the bangle when it was the TSV but couldn't get it when it was $135.

@banned again  It sure does help.  I always look forward to your postings as they are always informative and helpful.  I did order this bracelet in mosaic on BBS day.  It is very pretty.

Respected Contributor

@banned again No offense intended.  Your very professional screen shots are well done and informative.

I was simply curious if QVC was using the forums as a tool to increase sales other than the usual "word of mouth" discussions here.

Honored Contributor

@banned again wrote:

@banned again , did BBSD fall within the extended return period?

Honored Contributor

Where have the reviews gone? I don't see any.
"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

I see the reviews.

I'd try the mosaic but I got the chevron, and although lovely, it pinched my arm all the time.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

did BBSD fall within the extended return period?

Yes, it did, the extended return policy for items purchased from February 1 through May 31 had a 90-day return policy. But it's been more than 90 days.

Honored Contributor

I can just hear the howling now.  If I had purchased this originally and now could save $50.00, I guess I'd be in that chorus.  This runs totally contrary to QVC's marketing policy.  It looks like they put in a hefty reorder, as all sizes and styles were still available last time I checked.  But I have a nagging thought in the back of my head.  Did they get so many returns they have to get them out somehow?  Of course the reviews are down, but I seem to remember some problem with the clasp.  I had tried to order the mosaic but it sold out quickly.  Now I'm wavering. Can someone give me some reassurance here?