Honored Contributor

QVC started shipping out purchases from Jewelry event

Received notification three of mine got shipped out this morning.  From the time stamp, it was probably during the wee hours of the morning.  I can't believe any of them are bound via USPS.  We'll see how UPS & FedEx will do.

Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC started shipping out purchases from Jewelry event

[ Edited ]

@songbird wrote:

Received notification three of mine got shipped out this morning.  From the time stamp, it was probably during the wee hours of the morning.  I can't believe any of them are bound via USPS.  We'll see how UPS & FedEx will do.

I bought something on the 17th, it shipped yesterday and today its 'on the truck'.  The item is J367960

Honored Contributor

@sktchy wrote:

@songbird wrote:

I bought something on the 17th, it shipped yesterday and today its 'on the truck'.  The item is J367960

Wow that is nice!  I've never seen that one.

Contributor

@songbird wrote:

That's good to know. I ordered a ring last night and can't wait to get it. Which shipping courier was used? I can't tell by your post.

Honored Contributor

@lopsie2  UPS

Trusted Contributor

@songbird wrote:

Songbird, What lovely jewelry pieces are you getting this year for Christmas?  Love to hear as gold jewelry is my passion.  

My hubby bought the ballerina 14k gold pendant for Christmas; it is sold out now.  Last year he bought me the large 14k gold filigree fan pendant.  Both are magnificent!

Contributor

Bought myself the large 14kt gold birdcage pendant a couple of days ago for Christmas and it came UPS today.  It is one, gorgeous piece of gold jewelry.  I love it!  Must have taken hours to make one pendant as all of the beads on the cage are faceted.  Nothing beats Italian gold jewelry.  QVC has some really nice and unusual pieces too. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crawford5153 What I'm getting:

Item 486214 18K  It will have my name diamond cut on it.

J370685  This is Judith Ripka Gem ring.  Silver Ruby  (QVC's sapphires are too dark for my taste.)

J491571  18K love knot necklace'

This one is from ShoopHQ  18K ring tri color

Trusted Contributor

@duckdog wrote:

Bought myself the large 14kt gold birdcage pendant a couple of days ago for Christmas and it came UPS today.  It is one, gorgeous piece of gold jewelry.  I love it!  Must have taken hours to make one pendant as all of the beads on the cage are faceted.  Nothing beats Italian gold jewelry.  QVC has some really nice and unusual pieces too. 

Wow duckdog that is one gorgeous pendant; I was admiring it when hubby bought me the ballerina pendant.  It was a hard decision between the two of them.

Honored Contributor

I bought a Linea necklace Tuesday.  It was shipped the next day straight UPS and I got it yesterday afternoon (Friday).  They can move their tails when they want to.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment