Super Contributor

Re: QVC should really check the jewelry item they are showig

On 1/8/2015 TrailBlazer05 said:

Want to see a real Oopsie moment?! Watch this video of Shawn presenting a Stainless Steel Message Bangle J296721. At the 1:38 mark you can see a stone has fallen out of Shawnie Sue's Judith Ripka Tennis Bracelet that's she's infamous for wearing. Shawn eventually noticed it too and then quickly spun the bracelet so you couldn't see the stone missing. YIKES! Wonder how she feels about that bracelet now since she has touted it for so long.

Wonder if she'll have it replaced, send it back or simply just stop wearing it. It's interesting hosts can have the same issues we have too.

That is awful and embarrassing since it costs $300. But yes they do experience some of the same mishaps as the rest of us.

Honored Contributor

On 1/8/2015 Smaug said:
On 1/8/2015 TrailBlazer05 said:

Want to see a real Oopsie moment?! Watch this video of Shawn presenting a Stainless Steel Message Bangle J296721. At the 1:38 mark you can see a stone has fallen out of Shawnie Sue's Judith Ripka Tennis Bracelet that's she's infamous for wearing. Shawn eventually noticed it too and then quickly spun the bracelet so you couldn't see the stone missing. YIKES! Wonder how she feels about that bracelet now since she has touted it for so long.

Wonder if she'll have it replaced, send it back or simply just stop wearing it. It's interesting hosts can have the same issues we have too.

Wow. Those are big stones in that bracelet too. Pretty obvious it was missing {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Yowza. I just looked. Very, very obvious and obvious she realized it. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Esteemed Contributor

I just went to the video....that is one big stone missing in her bracelet...hope she sent it back for replacement stone....

I had a stone fall out of one of my JR rolling bracelets.....the Q. fixed it up and sent it back...

I don't like all the bracelets she wears, either....it looks sloppy....unattractive....unappealing...I feel that way about anyone who has a ton of bracelets or necklaces on....its overkill....

Contributor

Hi Tough_Kitty,

Thank you for bringing that incorrect product image to our attention, I have forwarded this along! Smile

Leonard

Honored Contributor

Thanks for reading the forum, Leonard. One gets the feeling at times that our issues go unheard and uncorrected.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/8/2015 circles said:

I just went to the video....that is one big stone missing in her bracelet...hope she sent it back for replacement stone....

I had a stone fall out of one of my JR rolling bracelets.....the Q. fixed it up and sent it back...

I don't like all the bracelets she wears, either....it looks sloppy....unattractive....unappealing...I feel that way about anyone who has a ton of bracelets or necklaces on....its overkill....

I think the problem is that she's mixed in vastly different styles, and it just doesn't work. The big stone bead one, the more formal tennis bracelet, a hard-wire bangle, link chains with charms, and the silver beaded one.
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Trusted Contributor

On 1/8/2015 blahblahvampemerblah said:
On 1/8/2015 circles said:

I think the problem is that she's mixed in vastly different styles, and it just doesn't work. The big stone bead one, the more formal tennis bracelet, a hard-wire bangle, link chains with charms, and the silver beaded one.

I, myself, don't tend to like to wear multiple bracelets on one wrist, but that's just a personal preference.

I thought it worked fine on Shawn's wrist until she added that one large beaded one. It just doesn't work with the other silver ones, it just looks so out of place. I agree, it looks like overkill.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

On 1/8/2015 Leonard - QVC Customer Care said:

Hi Tough_Kitty,

Thank you for bringing that incorrect product image to our attention, I have forwarded this along! Smile

Leonard

Hello Leonard, QVC CC, Not related to current gem show but the video needs to be pulled due to errors in the on air descriptions of the set of three pairs of earrings. Please check out the video for J318634 Eternagold, DMQ and Honora Pearl earrings. Amy is apparently asleep at the wheel, Ted is not to blame, he is the guest. There is also a forum conversation discussing it.