Respected Contributor

Re: QVC moved my post about a gift from Tiffany's how can I discuss it without getting deleted?

@Jewel22 wrote:

Sorry but I am going to say this....why would you care about an opinion if you do not know that person. Everyone has different tastes. It is what YOU like!

The OP seems to be a caring person that value's others opinions whether she knows them or not. Yours is really an uncalled for post. Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC moved my post about a gift from Tiffany's how can I discuss it without getting deleted?

Well, ladies, my husband surprised me on our 31st anniversary by purchasing a 2 carat cushion cut garnet (my birthstone) with .30 carats of diamonds in rose gold from our local jewler. I was surprised and tickled that he chose this ring. I just love it. I am the luckiest girl in the world. I hope no one minds me sharing.IMG_0259.JPG

Respected Contributor

Oooh, that is a gorgeous ring, Dperry!  Garnet is also my birthstone, and I have a fair collection of it, but I've never seen it set in rose gold before, so I applaud your DH and your jeweler, that is a very unique and beautiful piece you will cherish for the rest of your life!

Trusted Contributor

Thank. you Camille!